The best time tracking solution is the one you don’t even have to think about.
Rewind automatically tracks your time based on your location. You just have to set up your important places and you’re done.
Use it to track your work time, time you spend with clients, in the gym, at home, in your favourite coffee shop or restaurant.
The possibilities are endless.
You can even have it push all your time intervals to your calendar (for example iCloud calendar).
• Works fully automatically in the background, so you don’t even have to open it
• But you’ll want to open it: to check the beautiful and useful calendar view
• Insightful statistics
• Excel/Number reports (Pro version)
• Backup (Pro version)
• Free version lets you try it with one location, Pro version let’s you track up to 20 places
New dark mode for iOS 13!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've been using this app for over two years, and totally love it. It does a great job of keeping track of where you've been. I use it to keep track of how many hours I'm at work and home, and the gaps between are my daily commute times.
The data can be exported to Excel if you want. Importantly, I have seen no detrimental effect at all on my battery life! It's amazing.
If you've read this far, you should definitely give this app a try!
Simple, efficient app
I have been using the pro version of this app for about a year, and I have found it efficient and fairly accurate.
There are two things I would like to see added, both related to reports/summaries rather than data collection.
1. there are times when my pie chart does not account for large swaths of my time due to the fact that it was not spent in one of my tracked locations. It does show me the actual time in hours, so I can do the math myself, I suppose, but I’d like to see the option of a an “other” (ie all non tracked locations) so that the chart would accurately reflect the time spent in a given tracked location as a percentage of my time.
2. I would like to be able to indicate categories for locations — eg, if I work in two locations, I’d like to be able to indicate both of these locations are “work” for the purpose of data reporting, and have the option to be able to view that data as combined.
Otherwise, this is an excellent app for doing exactly what it says it will do without any noticeable impact on the overall functioning of my phone.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much.
As for point 1 you can tap on to the center of the pie chart to change mode. This will show the percentage you spent in not-tracked locations too.
Very useful for real work hours
A great app that I've used for years. Let's me see what I'm really working. Update fixes an error that's lingered for a year -- but it's so useful I never was bugged by the bug.
This app is a bit of a super power when it comes to seeing my real behavior. Easy to see when I really go to work, for example.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for the kind words, great to hear that our app provides a real value for you!
- noidentity gmbh
- 15.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © noidentity gmbh
- In-App Purchases
- Rewind Pro $6.99
- Rewind Pro Free Trial
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.