This App is made for Radio Frequency (RF) engineers and students by RF engineers and students. Here you will find various simple RF circuit calculators, which would help you to
- convert wavelength to frequency;
- convert power levels –> W, dBm, dBW;
- synthesize capacitive and inductive transformers;
- visualize amplitude and angle modulated signals in time domain;
- visualize noise in oscillators (Leeson's noise model);
- find optimal generator and load admittance of a 2-port;
- make a fast estimation of quantities, such as skin depth, available noise power, bandwidth of CW modulated signals and many more.
The App also contains short summaries on RF and microwave circuits as well as a free book on RF circuit design with the following chapters:
- Passive RF circuits.
- Linear active two-ports.
- Noise and distortion.
- Power and nonlinear RF-Amplifiers.
- Mixers and detectors.
- Modulation, transmission, and demodulation.
The quizzes are included to test your knowledge of the topic.
The development of the App has been supported by the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), so NO adds nor any other type of monetization is included.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.