Ria Health is a next-generation solution for people who want to stop drinking too much. The company helps members accomplish their goals and improve their overall well-being through a combination of mobile technology, one-on-one interactions with addiction specialists and daily support. By engaging with physicians and coaches at home, measuring consumption with simple tools, and reducing cravings with FDA approved medications, members experience rapid improvement and achieve lasting and holistic impact. Ria Health’s unique use of personalized care and data science was created by a team of doctors and technology experts.
The Ria Health app is your tool for interacting with your Ria Health care team, tracking your progress, and building a healthier life.
- Meet with your Ria Health medical team to create and manage a personalized care program that includes medication that reduces the craving to drink.
- Work with your Ria Health coach to achieve your goals in doable incremental steps.
- Use the Ria app daily to track your medications and record your objective progress using an integrated bluetooth breathalyzer.
- Reach out to your care team via secure chat or schedule confidential telehealth appointments.
- Invite your personal supporters to share in your journey with your private Inner Circle.
- Utilize Apple Health to conveniently share a broader view of your activities with your Ria Health care team.
- View your progress in the Ria care program to stay on track and achieve your goals.
- Support for reading PDF documents within the app
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Life balance restored
Ria and it’s support staff of doctors and counselors along with the app and breathalyzer simply heightens your awareness about your intake of alcohol. You have to want to change your lifestyle first the that’s where this app comes in. Awareness of anything is the key to the origins of your understanding and honesty plays a large role here too. In my opinion, if you have a Mindfulness practice in place it will definitely help you succeed with this lifestyle change. I now enjoy going places to interact socially not afraid if I have a drink or two and with the help of Ria and my awareness of the somatic sense of the body I no longer “come to” in the morning, I “wake up”
This is a great way to track your drinking!
This is great to cut back on drinking.
- DxRx Inc.
- 108.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © DxRx, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.