Transform Your Smartphone into a Breathalyzer with BACtrack®
Easily estimate your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) with a BACtrack smartphone breathalyzer and the free companion app. Designed by BACtrack, the leading manufacturer of personal and professional breathalyzers, this app connects to your device wirelessly via Bluetooth®, and allows you to measure your alcohol level with both the award-winning BACtrack Mobile Smartphone Breathalyzer, BACtrack Vio Smartphone Breathalyzer, BACtrack C6 Smartphone Breathalyzer, BACtrack C8 Smartphone Breathalyzer.
BACtrack makes it easy to understand how alcohol affects the body, empowering you to make smarter, more informed decisions. In this version of the BACtrack app:
• Pairing is automatic once you turn on your BACtrack and open the app; results are communicated via Bluetooth® to display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
• Test yourself and your friends with your BACtrack. Swipe the home screen to test in Friend Mode.
• While the sensor is warming up, play Guess Your BAC to sharpen your self-perception skills.
• Quickly and easily estimate your BAC and read safety information about corresponding impairment levels.
• ZeroLine® estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%.
• Saved BAC readings are automatically mapped on the Tracking Graph, allowing you to get a clear picture of your drinking habits and gain insight about how your body processes alcohol.
• Track what you drank and where with photos, notes, and drink logs. Your BAC results remain private, or choose to share via text message, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Track your BAC data using Apple's Health app.
The most trusted brand of breathalyzers on the market, BACtrack has been featured in Fast Company, CNET, and Bloomberg. BACtrack was rated #1 Breathalyzer by Car and Driver Magazine, and has won top awards from Popular Science, Good Design Australia and the Edison Awards.
Download now and test your BAC anywhere, anytime!
Improved French language support on units page.
Added standalone messages to units page.
Ratings and Reviews
If you have the vio version, reading will be totally off if battery is low, which takes about a month or less to happen. The app lack an important feature IMO, graphing your BAC readings, so you can track your daily drinking habits in a continuous way- track your progress. Not very confident about the privacy it offers as well. So, good but room to improvement.
Fantastic and a must have for responsible drinkers
This is fun to use at home to see exactly how well my body processes alcohol. I love putting those double shots of whiskey back, and I always seem to hold my drink above the rest of them in parties as well. However, now that I can actually see where I’m at in the ‘real’ world... I should probably start admitting that I’m more inebriated than what I truthfully feel that I am. I was stupid to trust my feelings in the past (now all those drives I took, etc... I am filled with regrets even though nothing happened). Also this is a MUST HAVE FOR PARTYING AND BUSINESS TRIPS. This is hilarious to use with friends and coworkers and after all the laughs your group tends to make better decisions without needing to be stick in the mud in the night. Using the BACTrack breathalyzer must have saved lives by now.
I’m a huge heavyweight when it comes to handling many, MANY drinks, but this breathalyzer doesn’t lie, I’m more human than everyone else or even I think I am. Drink responsibly folks. Cheers! 🥃
Reliable, Handy and Affordable!
It is a handy device to have. I do not drive if I've had more than one or two drinks anyhow, but I've been playing with it at the house. Seems to be pretty accurate. I had one many years ago that I always gave very erroneous readings. My father, a Police Officer, told me to trash it. It was all over the place when we compared itto his "real" breathalyzer. This one seems to be very consistent and it seamlessly Bluetooth's to my iPhone and is super easy to set up. Bought it at Costco for a reasonable price. I highly recommend this one!
- KHN Solutions Inc
- 21.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © KHN Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.