The Rich Thomas Weather Network App includes:
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Our family has trusted Rich Thomas for weather since the 1980s. He has always been clear and precise and cares about people’s safety. Plus he’s a James a Taylor fan. My wife and I met him at a JT concert in Birmingham. He’s a great guy.
Precise weather updates, good layout, easy to follow.
... It would be a good app except for the man's face every time you wanna check the weather. More people would probably use this if it weren't for that.
- Bluewater Broadcasting Company LLC
- 86.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.