The battle for world domination begins on your device!
Everybody wants to rule the world! Now you can play the classic game of Hasbro's RISK online.
Cross-platform multiplayer lets you take on the millions of players playing on mobile and PC.
All purchases carry across via your RISK account, no matter on which platform you play.
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Join or host battles against opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank online
• Up to 6 players/AIs
• Start with Classic for free
• Unlock 6 more classic and unique maps with a one time premium purchase
• 50+ more maps and counting to buy as additional DLC packs
• 10+ of single player scenarios to tune your skills with across a variety of maps
• Custom rules and game modes available: Capitals, blizzards, fog of war, limited turns, 70% control
• 5 difficulty AI settings for rookies and veterans
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
*extra maps and player avatars available for an additional cost
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved
SCI-FI THEME & MAP PACK!
- Welcome to the future of RISK map visuals!
- Command Base C1X, Lunar Mining Facility, Spaceport Sigma, [REDACTED]!
ADVANCED MAP PACK!
- Larger, complex versions of classic maps
- Brazil Advanced, Canada Advanced, Europe Advanced, Russia 2010 Advanced
NEW SCI-FI AVATARS
- Napoleon Bot-aparte, intergalactic generals and Robots!
- Frames, dice and board troop pieces
- Time limits for afk players
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes
- ...and more!
Ratings and Reviews
A big gap to be filled in online
Game is well designed and rating would be five stars except for one fatal flaw! In online, when a player quits and the computer takes over, the computer needs to be more logical and sophisticated. I was just playing an online match and it was between three players. A computer controlled, a human opponent and myself. The human opponent had at one point, four continents under full control, I had one (Australia) and the computer had its troops spread over Asia with out control of the full continent. The computer proceeded to consistently attack territories in Asia and corner me in Australia by stacking surrounding territories with high troop counts, while my human opponent was absolutely running away with the game! To make matters worse, the human opponent left some continents with little protection and the computer still didn’t attack one single territory to reduce the bonus troops for the human opponent. Needless to say I lost the match. My issue is I didn’t lose because the human player out strategized me, but rather because the computer player was in la la land with its head up its a-s. Please make the computer in online much more sophisticated so that the games remain competitive and fair when some one quits mid game.
Don’t bother with support
When you send in a comment, complaint or even a suggestion to them is a waste. First, when trying to contact support you are directed out of the game to send an email to them. Second, after typing everything up and sending it in you will get a return email back. Third, now the email wants you to go to this site they highlighted and now you have to re-type everything again. ??? Why ???
Oh, that way they do not get complaints or anything they would have to do something then. Maybe, they can say they get any complaints because people are NOT going to sit there and re-type everything again when it was already done and sent to them. This way people just say the heck with it as they can tell that nothing will be done so why waste my time again.... I enjoy the game of RISK but this is not RISK as the game is fixed against you to make you spend money, money, money to play.
Playing RISK is supposed to be a game a risk and reward. But, this game is not a game a risk when it is fixed against you. Play global with supposed to be other real players but it is not. The same name playing single player as when I played global. Also, both players (computer) would only attack me and not the other computer. So it is 3against 1 and this happened 7 straight games. What risk? When you have already loss before starting, how many times have you gone first when playing?? Nope, usually 4,5 or 6 to play out of 6 players. What a joke !!!!!!!!!
Great, but dice is not random
I really enjoyed this game. It looks great and works beautifully, but the dice is not random. The game places an advantage to one player from the beginning, at times sympathy to losing players, and at times purposely preventing players to gain territory on a given turn. I have been playing this game every day for two weeks and it’s a continuous trend. The advantaged player has an easier time taking over territories while not losing many points, if any at all, and this is felt throughout the game. Once in a while justice is served, but the advantage continues. On the other hand a player that is losing, including myself, is given sympathy by winning unbeatable odds. Worst case scenario, one game I attacked the same territory with a 6-2 odd from multiple territories for 4 full turns and lost every battle never obtaining it. Seems like bad luck, but I defended a similar situation, for not as long, and even still questioned the “randomness” of the game. After playing the game for some time you can predict some battles especially if one player is losing or you lose a battle that is clearly in you favor, so you learn to not attack because you will continue to lose for that turn. It seems like the idea is to drag on the game or make it more fun, but it just becomes frustrating. If this algorithmic sympathy/advantage is fixed, the I will re-download and play, but for now I’m done. I’ll stick with the board game.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- 553.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1936, 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Mode $12.99
- Unlock Pirate Theme $3.99
- RISK Europe Map Pack $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.