Everybody wants to rule the world! Now you can play the classic game of Hasbro's RISK online.
Cross-platform multiplayer lets you take on the millions of players playing on mobile and PC.
All purchases carry across via your RISK account, no matter on which platform you play.
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Join or host battles against opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank online
• Up to 6 players/AIs
• Start with Classic for free
• Unlock 6 more classic and unique maps with a one time premium purchase
• 40+ more maps and counting to buy as additional DLC packs
• 10+ of single player scenarios to tune your skills with across a variety of maps
• Custom rules and game modes available: Capitals, blizzards, fog of war, limited turns, 70% control
• 5 difficulty AI settings for rookies and veterans
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
*extra maps and player avatars available for an additional cost
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved
- New Emotes collection UI in-game
- Crying, laughing and rage General emotes
- Spain, added to the Countries & Continents Pack
EASIER FRIENDS PLAY!
- Streamlined friend and game invites
- See who is online and check out their profiles
- Different in-game text messages each week nominated by our Discord community
- Your stats button settings remembered between games
- Set your preferred avatar colour in your profile
- Bug fixes, memory optimizations and map improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love playing risk and an always looking to do more of it, but unfortunately none of my friends share my enthusiasm, as the game has a playing time of upwards of two hours. However, when I found this my friends suddenly got more intrigued. With a colorful scheme and a game mechanic called “blitz”, (a new way of attacking) you can do away with the tedious dice rolling that stretched the hours of regular risk. This, along with auto setup(optional) did away with the boring parts of risk and got to the fun stuff quick-world domination. (And there are multiple maps too so you could dominate Boston, the United States, and Europe in loads of different maps) This game solves my passion for risk in two ways: gets my friends to play with me and gets totally random people to play with me so there is never a shortage of games to play.
P.s. If your an obsessive risk player like me you’ll wanna get the 7 dollar thing which allows you to play an infinite amount of games without having to wait for your tokens to return(also gives access to multiple more maps) but if you are playing two games of risk or less per day then I’d say don’t but it and just wait for your tokens to regen.
Don’t bother with support
When you send in a comment, complaint or even a suggestion to them is a waste. First, when trying to contact support you are directed out of the game to send an email to them. Second, after typing everything up and sending it in you will get a return email back. Third, now the email wants you to go to this site they highlighted and now you have to re-type everything again. ??? Why ???
Oh, that way they do not get complaints or anything they would have to do something then. Maybe, they can say they get any complaints because people are NOT going to sit there and re-type everything again when it was already done and sent to them. This way people just say the heck with it as they can tell that nothing will be done so why waste my time again.... I enjoy the game of RISK but this is not RISK as the game is fixed against you to make you spend money, money, money to play.
Playing RISK is supposed to be a game a risk and reward. But, this game is not a game a risk when it is fixed against you. Play global with supposed to be other real players but it is not. The same name playing single player as when I played global. Also, both players (computer) would only attack me and not the other computer. So it is 3against 1 and this happened 7 straight games. What risk? When you have already loss before starting, how many times have you gone first when playing?? Nope, usually 4,5 or 6 to play out of 6 players. What a joke !!!!!!!!!
The add-ons Are TOO EXPENSIVE.
A fair and reasonable set price would be great. The pricing here seems to be truly outta hand. Do not get me wrong, love this game. I’ve played Risk since the old board game times when people once enjoyed playing games together in the same room laughing and having what usually is an excellent interaction of friends and family. I hope they’ll reconsider the pricing aspect, but in today’s greed driven society, having to break the bank with every sale, I doubt it will do anything but fall upon deaf ears. For those of you whom do purchase the games and maps, you’ll probably enjoy yourself strategising and living through the lens of a wannabe Napoleon. Still love this game. I do prefer the board game. Too bad Covid-19 and a traitorous idiot pretending to be a President while it creates the largest corrupt swamp in history, is making the likelihood of people getting together again an impossibility until the Orange walking bowel movement is being tried for treason and its never-ending list of criminal activities and tentacles of corruption are jailed, then deported to Russia. So we may have some intelligence, compassion and solutions to our deadly predicament, instead of idiotic conspiracy’s from moronic un-American RWNJ’s whom brains have turned to mush by watching Faux(FOX)No News. Be safe all. Enjoy the game and please be safe everyone.
- SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- 443.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1936, 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Mode $12.99
- RISK Europe Map Pack $3.99
- Unlock Pirate Theme $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.