Never miss your bus again. Use the Riverside Transit Agency BusWatch app and boom: quick and easy access to real-time arrival times for your favorite RTA bus routes. Plan your trip, set reminders, see bus schedules and get notified about delays. The free application uses data provided by the RTA bus tracking systems over to your mobile device’s Wi-Fi or cellular network connection.
- Know when your next bus is arriving at your stop with real-time predictions
- View all routes serving your stop
- View actual bus locations
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease
- View Rider Alerts and detours
- Subscribe to text message or e-mail alerts to keep you in the know
- View schedules and route itineraries for all RTA bus routes
- View fares and order bus passes
- Free service on smartphone, tablet or computer
Updated Splash Screen for Apple Compliance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not user friendly
I always have to find my own location when I open the app instead of it starting the app loading on my location, not to included that it can never include a time stamp. It tells me no predictions available so I have to refer google maps to tell me when it’s supposed to be there instead of real time like it says. Has made me late and miss the bus having to resort to other travel methods such as Uber and Lyft for a ludicrous price.
Half of the time when I open the app it asks for my location and when I try to press the locator it tells me my gps is off. Most times it has the wrong times and I’ve missed the bus countless times because of false information.
Poor function and wholly unreliable. I've tried to use it for over a year now.
Fantastic alternative: transitapp. I've used for months and it's great. I've also used it while traveling in the US and it's been helpful every time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.