Organize your trips directly on the map! Add the places you wish to visit! For each place, add a name, description, arrival and departure date, URL, phone number and address and the option to show the place in the Google Maps app for turn by turn direction to the place from your current location.
Perfect app for travelers, salespeople, trucking companies, and couriers...
Add a place by holding your finger on the desired location on the map or search points of interest and add them to your trip. Red pins will be dropped for the search results. Click a result pin to see details and add to your trip. Additionally, places can be added from Contacts or using the current location.
Routes can be displayed:
• By car, walking or direct
• Distances and estimated travel times
• Track actual routes***
Share Actions for your trips:
• Print the list of places
• Email the list of places
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Export the list of places as GPX KML CSV files
• Duplicate the trip
• Email the list of places as a PDF file
• Export to iCloud
• Unlocks storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import trips using a private key
• Grants unlimited access to download documents within ZurApps Library
• Activates additional features such as creating multiple trips and several ways of sharing trips
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
A free trial period of one month will begin when subscribing.
Three subscription options are available:
• 1 Month priced at $4.99(USD) / 4,99€ (EUR)
• 3 Months priced at $9.99(USD) / 9,99€ (EUR) (SAVE 33%)
• 1 Year priced at $29.99(USD) / 29,99€ (EUR) (SAVE 50%)
The subscription will be automatically charged at the end of the trial period, and thereafter at the end of each period, unless the auto-renew is turned off more than 24-hours before the end of the active period.
You can manage your subscription in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. It is not possible to cancel the current subscription.
The ZurApps Library is hosted by ZurApps Research and it is continuously updated with new documents created by ZurApps Research as well as with user submitted documents monitored and approved by ZurApps Research.
The ZurApps Vault provides private storage and is hosted by ZurApps Research
The FREE VERSION allows to:
• Create 1 trip with up to 20 places
• Open and edit trips shared by other Road Tripper users
• Open and edit trips created during any active subscription periods
• Import from iCloud
• Import trips from the ZurApps Vault using a private key
• Use all of the app features with the exception of features in the Share Actions menu which includes several ways of sharing trips
ROAD TRIPPER FAMILY OF APPS INCLUDES:
• Road Tripper* – iOS app with Apple Maps and link to Google Maps App
• Road Tripper!* – iOS app with Apple Maps and link to Apple Maps App
• Road Tripper* – macOS app with Apple Maps
• Road Tripper PRO** – macOS app with Apple Maps
*TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! - FREE app that includes In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription with a free trial period of one month
**Road Tripper PRO includes perpetual access to the capabilities included with PREMIUM Subscription and does not include any In-App Purchases.
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/roadtripper
Twitter: @RoadTripperApp | @zurapps
***Route tracking requires the active use of the onboard radio hardware and may consume a significant amount of power. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• When importing RTM files, the name of the new trip is the same as the name of the trip stored in the file
• Reorganized functions for Tinted Areas
• For the iPhone version – no zoom after editing a place
• Corrected intermittent issue with deleting places
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I was looking for.
I drive for a living, and have several dozen repetitive routes that I make on any given day. This does a great job of remembering them so i don't have to.
Devs are extremely responsive! I updated to IOS 5 and my paid app reverted to the free version with ads. When I emailed them I received a solution within a half hour. If this has happened to you, you can get it again at no cost by going thought the in-app purchase screen. As long as you're using the same Apple ID as the one you'd previously paid with you pay nothing. After you type your Apple ID password a dialog box confirming this pops up.
I don't usually write glowing reviews, so I guess I should confirm that I don't work for these guys, know these guys or care about what happens to their puppies. This is just a good app.
(though I'd love it if I could import a map from names and addresses in an excel file. Just sayin)
Good app good tech support--a nice find for backroaders
I am planning a 2000+ mile back roads motorcycle trip and I want to use my iPad to route it and modify the trip "on the fly." My gps is good, but clunky to build extensive routes and it has a small screen. I purchased the full version of this app and am quite pleased. I agree with the previous review that it's in beginning stages, but it's the only app I've found so far that lets me build an extensive route choosing the roads I want to use. Apparently Google Maps limits the number of destination and waypoint queries one can make in a day and that flummoxed me until zurapps technical support clarified what was happening. And, speaking of, technical support has been very responsive and knowledgeable and fast. It would help to have better help menus and I wish I could just drag a route line to a new road, but overall it's very good and does what I want it to do, like build a route from Sabine Pass, TX to Marshall, TX by going through Zwolle, LA. As long as I don't exceed Google Maps' query limit :-(
Downloaded this app to help plan a 10 day east coast road trip. It has potential to be very handy..however needs many improvements. I found it challenging to intuit how to use, and the user guide minimal. Tried to upgrade for full use of features .... But nothing changed, functioning stayed the same.... Hopefully they get back to me on that soon . ... Would be a nice option to have the app synced up with landmarks, parks, attractions, business, etc. So you can see if there things of interest along your trip route. An ability to "plug" in multitudes of destinations on one map AND be able to rearrange the order later would also be a nice feature .... Then to be able to see to be able to see miles between each destination. AND the FULL trip highlighted on the map all at once. This app is One of a few of it's kind Out there ... so I hope they keep working on making it better and better.
- ZurApps Research Inc.
- 49.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ZurApps Research Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Road Tripper - Full Version $99.99
- PREMIUM Subscription $4.99
- PREMIUM Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.