Luxury Without Compromise. Every issue of Robb Report transports you into the world of luxury as never before! Delve beneath the surface to explore the thoughts and inspirations of the engineers, artisans and entrepreneurs behind the most sought after products, luxury escapes and services the world over. With in-depth looks at the next generation luxury automobiles…to world-class travel adventures..wines, spirits, collectibles and some much more.
Robb Report Magazine Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 49.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have had the Robb Report magazine app for about 4 years. For the most part it has been an awesome app. There was a revision a few months ago and it went to GARBAGE! It is very sad to see because I just loved Robb Report. It would not download and when it finally downloaded properly, the PDF function did not work.
Each time of a screw up, I would have to contact Customer Service. They would get back to me, but, just tired of the back and forth communications every month. For the money I pay out for the subscription, the quality should be first class. It used to be. I have heavily suggested they go back to the older version. After this subscription runs out,
I will not be renewing. Very sad.
The switch to Maz Digital as the provider is unfortunate, as the new app is a clear downgrade in terms of design, navigation, and functionality. Overall the feel is much cheaper. Not to mention the numerous bugs with current and past issues not showing up (despite use of the restore purchases feature). Hopefully Robb Report will fire this new provider and revert to a working platform. I've cancelled my subscription after seven years. Cheers.
Older app was great
I have years saying the same about this new app but nobody cares.
The older app was very good, I have not buy any issue since this new app has been released.
Before I always buy magazines from Robb Report now I have years without buying anything and I will not buy until they understan how bad this new app is.
- 45.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2017 by ROBB REPORT, a CurtCo Robb Media, LLC publication.
- In-App Purchases
- Robb Report $4.99
- Robb Report $49.99
- Robb Report - June 2011 $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.