With this free app from Rocky Mountain Power, you can pay your bill, report a power outage or check the status of an outage from anywhere 24/7. Bill-ready and payment alerts help you stay up-to-date with your account. Outage alerts keep you in the know during storms.
• Report an outage or check the status of a previously reported outage for your home or business.
• Get the latest outage details including estimated restoration time, crew status and cause of the outage.
• Receive outage restoration alerts on your device to stay informed during a storm or service interruption.
• Review your account balance.
• Pay your bill quickly with your debit card, credit card or through your checking or savings account.
• Receive payment confirmations and bill-ready alerts on your device.
• Easily swipe between multiple electric accounts to pay bills and get outage details for each.
• Log in with your existing Rocky Mountain Power user ID and password, or quickly and easily create an account to access secure services through the app.
• Stay connected with direct dial to customer service, get the latest news and tips, and follow our social media channels.
Data charges may apply for notifications. Fees apply for debit and credit card payments.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I paid my bill over the phone. I hate the automated system whenever I try inputting my stuff it says I did something else. But after paying over the phone I downloaded the app but it still shows I owe on my account. It’s not bad just kind of freaks me out not knowing if this app is real
Awesome! Easy! Convenient!
I just found out that this app existed for making my monthly pymts and I was so excited. I logged on easily with my existing info and quickly found my bill and made my payment - literally all in less than one minute. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY ANYONE IS GIVING THIS APP LESS THAN 5 STARS!!!!!! Try it for yourself! If you aren’t an idiot, you will love it and enjoy the ease and convenience of managing your acct.
Waste of time
Was excited to finally be able to bypass the automated systems via phone for making payments. After filling out all the login information I was sent a confirmation email. The only problem was that the verification link didn’t work. I tried calling in and had no luck getting this resolved. After spending 45+ minutes trying to get the account active I gave up, realizing I could have paid 6 months of bills in the time I had just wasted.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.