With this free app from Pacific Power, you can pay your bill, report a power outage or check the status of an outage from anywhere 24/7. Bill-ready and payment alerts help you stay up-to-date with your account. Outage alerts keep you in the know during storms.
• Report an outage or check the status of a previously reported outage for your home or business.
• Get the latest outage details including estimated restoration time, crew status and cause of the outage.
• Receive outage restoration alerts on your device to stay informed during a storm or service interruption.
• Review your account balance.
• Pay your bill quickly with your debit card, credit card or through your checking or savings account.
• Receive payment confirmations and bill-ready alerts on your device.
• Easily swipe between multiple electric accounts to pay bills and get outage details for each.
• Log in with your existing Pacific Power user ID and password, or quickly and easily create an account to access secure services through the app.
• Stay connected with direct dial to customer service, get the latest news and tips, and follow our social media channels.
Data charges may apply for notifications. Fees apply for debit and credit card payments.
• Improved account security
• Add a secondary phone number for outage notifications
• Sign up for weekly energy cost reports for your AMI meter
Thank you for using the app! Look for more improvements to make it even easier for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ever since they went to smart meters you can’t see the usage as cost. You used to be able to compare your bills from previous months up to two years.
I used this app to report a power outage at my rural home. It was repaired in about an hour and ended up a rodent had chewed the transmitter at the bottom of the driveway. The PPL service guy drove up to the house to check that power was on. They will be back in s week for further rodent incasement. The App worked GREAT and the service was awesome. Thank you PPL!
Makes life easy! As a millennial, i can tell you the app makes payment super easy! It’s convenient, easy to use! I may be a millennial, but I pay my own bills and this app makes it super easy to make the payments on time!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.