With this free app from Pacific Power, you can pay your bill, report a power outage or check the status of an outage from anywhere 24/7. Bill-ready and payment alerts help you stay up-to-date with your account. Outage alerts keep you in the know during storms.
• Report an outage or check the status of a previously reported outage for your home or business.
• Get the latest outage details including estimated restoration time, crew status and cause of the outage.
• Receive outage restoration alerts on your device to stay informed during a storm or service interruption.
• Review your account balance.
• Pay your bill quickly with your debit card, credit card or through your checking or savings account.
• Receive payment confirmations and bill-ready alerts on your device.
• Easily swipe between multiple electric accounts to pay bills and get outage details for each.
• Log in with your existing Pacific Power user ID and password, or quickly and easily create an account to access secure services through the app.
• Stay connected with direct dial to customer service, get the latest news and tips, and follow our social media channels.
Data charges may apply for notifications. Fees apply for debit and credit card payments.
Pacific Power is now partnering with Paymentus as its new payment vendor, recognized as one of the leaders of billing and payment solutions in North America. In the future, this partnership will lead to additional new and exciting ways to pay your bill quickly and securely through our mobile app.
Ratings and Reviews
A redesigned app is desperately needed; this one is practically useless. When there is an outage, there needs to be a straightforward way to report it. This program was developed by PP&L’s best and brightest? Heaven help us who depend on them for energy. Endless looping and messages that don’t pertain to the stricken area do not help at all. Anybody there know how to program? Anybody there know how to respond? I’m betting not from what I’ve experienced. A disappointed and frustrated customer and former BPA employee. Shame on you. (Two stars for spelling Pacific Power correctly.)
Makes me crazy
If I could give this a huge zero I absolutely would! At first it was great but something changed & now ive spent 2 months trying to get back on it. Password or ID number doesn’t match, so i called them & got their help. Signed on & things were great. Next week go to sign on & password don’t match. Tried to fix it on my own & again had to call them & again change my password. Took them 20 minutes to get a password the app would accept. Wrote it down of coarse, signed off & signed back on with the rep still on the phone. Went through great was back on. Hang up from her & decided to try again & again password unacceptable. Since then I’ve tried several more times. Im so done with this CR-APP!! Im deleting the app once I’m done with this review. Everything was fine until they had to go mess it up!
Problematic sign-in each month. So frustrating.
I’ve used this app for almost a year. Each and every month it resets so it no longer recognizes facial ID. Why even offer biometrics if it resets every time this requiring complete userid and password? So frustrating. Add to that the oft requirement of choosing a new password (every month I get the same message when face id doesn’t work “We have updated our security guidelines. Please choose a new password.” EVERY MONTH!
I think it’s time to return to a paper bill and a check mailed payment. It will allow Pacific Power to recognize the pain of inefficiency and, perhaps, fix the digital access.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KUBRA Arizona, Inc.
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pacific Power