Rogue Party brings party-based tactical combat to the roguelike formula allowing players to create parties of up to four characters and explore endless random dungeon levels until they can finally test their skills against the nine epic bosses. A very open-ended class system and a crafting system allows incredible customization, so whether you want to play an ice witch, a fighter-druid or a dual-wielding halfing bard who is devoted to a demon lord, your character is up to you.
THREE WAYS TO PLAY: SOLO, DUO AND PARTY MODE
Would you rather have a true roguelike experience? Solo mode grants special benefits including extra bonus levels for your character. Don't want a full party? True Duo mode to see how far you can get with two characters.
DON'T BE AFRAID TO RUN!
In true roguelike fashion, death is permanent if your fellow party members can't get to you in time. Sometimes, failure is better than death.
MULTIPLE END-GAME BOSSES
Instead of a single boss mob waiting for you in the deepest depths of the dungeon, you will be charged with defeating 9 bosses, each with increasing difficulty.
With over 250 unique abilities, 8 gods and the ability to craft weapons, shields, armor, holy symbols and magical staffs, there are almost infinite possibilities for combining different types of characters within the party.
* * *
Many of the graphics in this game were purchased from Pioneer Valley Games. Other tilesets and graphics are from public domain or free-to-use tilesets, including graphics from Reiner Prokein, Clint Bellanger and Lamoot. Some of the sounds used come from www.freesfx.co.uk, including sounds by qudobup.
* Added the ability to pool and split gold in the town shop
* New abilities chosen while leveling up will require a tap on the confirm button rather than allowing a double tap
* Fixed UI issue targeting creatures near top of the screen in touch movement mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun game but could use some polish
Love the game and it’s easy to sink hours into.
Few criticisms & suggestions
1) It’s way too easy to pick the wrong ability leveling up, we need a confirm button or a way to undo selections. (Or respec with adventure points?)
2) We need a way to move gold from party member to party member or just pool the gold together as one total.
3) Also can’t figure out if I’m missing it but a to view buffs and de-buffs would be nice as I have no idea what the different symbols mean. Particularly the enemies symbols.
4) Might be a long shot but maybe add a soul stone to town that can be bought with adventure points and allows you to save your party at that moment in time in case you wipe you return to that moment when you used the soul stone.
Wife mad at me cause I played this game too much
It’s fun building and enjoying the characters.. then some boss comes out and wipes them. Kept learning and getting better.
Request for text to stay on the screen longer with a tap to close like in some rooms in the dungeon.
My high score playing solo is 166,077 with epic W.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniel Nations
- 194.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Daniel Nations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.