RoByte is a simple and easy to use Roku remote control that works with your Roku Player or Roku TV.
• No setup is required. RoByte automatically scans your network to find your Roku.
• Easily change channels with one tap
• Adjust volume of your Roku or Roku TV
• Use your keyboard for quick text entry for channels like Netflix or Hulu
• RoByte is designed for iPhone as well as iPad
• Easily navigate without looking at your phone using the touchpad
• RoByte pairs with multiple Roku players.
RoByte Free features:
• Roku remote control
• Play/pause, fast forward, rewind
• Pair with multiple Roku devices
RoByte Premium features:
• Channel Switcher
• Volume Control
• Keyboard & Voice Search
• Most problems connecting to your Roku can be resolved by simply reinstalling RoByte.
• RoByte can only connect if you are on the same wifi network as your Roku device.
In order for RoByte to talk to your Roku, the following must be true:
1. Your Roku must be connected to your home's wifi network.
2. Your iPhone or iPad's wifi must be turned on and connected to the same network as the Roku.
In most cases, RoByte will automatically scan and find your Roku device but there is a small case where if you have a more complicated setup, you may need to manually enter your Roku's IP address to connect.
If you're still unable to connect to your Roku, theres a good chance there's an issue somewhere within your network. Most common cases are Roku devices getting disconnected from your home wifi if it gets unplugged. You can also try reinstalling RoByte to do a fresh scan.
Channels have been improved in this update:
- Your TV's inputs now show the name in your channels list.
- The channel list now updates if you remove or re-sort channels on the TV.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So here is the thing! So I got the app. And it was.......Awesome! I always thought it was cool using a iPad and it was so cool! Get the app! The only way is that to unlock it, is too... I meant that the way to unlock it is you have to there a device with a red and green. Press the red button. For sure, it will work, so people say it’s a 1 Star, but when try this, mind blown? Yes mind blown!get the app, please! But there well, you know you have a volume on your iPad. Press it, and there is a %25 on mine, and keeps leveling up! And that’s the only problem. But still get it. Enjoy! From: Anna
I was convinced to purchase pro because I thought it would be an awesome upgrade. What I didn’t know is that the volume wouldn’t work even though my roku supports it. Also, if my family uses it, they have to purchase the upgrades themselves, which I can almost understand but it was not clear before the purchase. Further,if I want it on my iPad, I have to purchase the upgrades again, this I can not understand since it is my own device and I have already paid for the upgrades. By far the most disappointing aspect is the difficulty in finding away to contact support. Perhaps some of my issues are fixable however the only way I could find to contact support was through a review. No contact info on the App Store and if you click on app support you get a website with only basic information and still no way to contact the developer. Hopefully we can all get some support and information moving forward.
This is so so so so cool!!
Wow wow wow wow this is such I good app and it’s perfect cuase I lose things aloud like all the time and now I’ll have a app on my iPad so I can control it and it’s such a good app it even has I keyboard and it’s such a good app but I don’t no why it has bad reviews cause it’s like the greatest app ever!! So yeah byeeeee!
Hey to the people who made he app thank you for making this ive had no problems so far but I just got it hahaha 😂 so yeah well anyway like I said before thank you so much for this app I’m sorry for the bad reviews those people are crazy so think you and byeeeeeee!!!
- TinyByte Apps
- 14.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 TinyByte Apps
- In-App Purchases
- RoByte Premium $3.99
- premium feature: Volume+Swipe $1.99
- premium feature: Keyboard $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.