Need a custom order for teams, weddings or corporate parties? We printed over ONE MILLION cards last year and we're happy to help you anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Rookies" is the highest-rated baseball card creation app and is an exclusive offering on the App Store. It is loaded with custom front and back baseball card templates suitable for business cards, birth announcements, wedding gifts, and everything in between.
Within minutes, you can fully customize the front and back of a baseball card - and share them socially or print them physically. You’ll want to create one for yourself and honor everyone you know by adding them to your personal collection.
CREATE: Snap a photo, customize colors and insert text onto the front AND back in one of our many retro baseball card templates.
PRINT: Purchase a wax-sealed pack of your cards on premium, two-sided recycled card stock.
TRADE: Distribute your unique creations across social platforms or gift a real card to someone special. It is the perfect gift for any baseball fan.
Follow us on Twitter @RookiesApp.
Read more about our product offering at http://rookiesapp.com.
The highest rated baseball card app on the App Store now supports the latest iOS devices and ApplePay at checkout. Use promo code "APPSTORE2020" at checkout for 10% off your first order.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely Awesome! Love Rookies!
We just downloaded the new version and love:
1) the new interface
2) the new card types
3. save to Camera Roll!
We use this to make our favorite family photos into cards we can share.
For Christmas we got four twenty-packs (80 total cards) for our son and for our daughter, and they loved them... as did their friends at school!
We like to include:
- photo and description on the front
- the story of that day's activities on the back
- GPS coordinates and other fun facts on the back
- This is awesome!
1. Copy/Paste from the fields does clear them but does not actually update clipboard... Cannot paste into Notes, for example
2. Need folders... I would like to move the cards from our Christmas order into there, for future reference, and just see the new cards we are creating for the next order
3. Card back with more text only options... Let us write more words and better adjust the fonts for bigger letters
4. More landscape-oriented card options
5. Camera Roll... It's likely that the next card we make is closer in the camera roll to the last photo we selected than the end of the roll... So update the app to remember where we last were in the Camera Roll and start there... Better.. Make this a user option to select current / end of roll or "the last photo you were on"
THANK YOU, ROOKIES, FOR SUCH AN AWESOME APP - AND FOR THE GREAT CARDS!!!
(just like Topps baseball cards, but better because they are OUR photos!)
Amazing product and customer service
I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. My 7 year old told me early in the season that he wanted a rookie card someday. After searching I found the Rookies app and was so impressed with both the quality of the cards as well as the service provided. I emailed the company to see if I could get the cards expedited in time for the teams awards night. They responded promptly and were able to ship the cards out just in time. Thank you, Rookies app, for making a memorable gift for our team to treasure!! I’ll be back again next year!!
July 2022: I ordered some packs of photos of the family/kids a few years and loved them. Great quality, extremely well executed by the folks at Rookies and very much like real baseball cards in every way. I just ordered more today, can’t wait for them to come. It’s actually a lot of fun building the cards, you can have a lot of fun with what you have printed on the backs. Thanks Rookies!
UPDATE: the cards came and they turned out great. Rookies is pretty awesome.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rookie Trading Cards LLC
- 288 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Rookie Trading Cards LLC