Get Rooster Teeth for FREE to watch gaming series from Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, award-winning animation like RWBY and Red vs. Blue, video podcasts, game shows, and so much more. What are you waiting for? Start streaming Rooster Teeth today.
We're your new best friends on the internet.
On Rooster Teeth, all of this (and more) is absolutely FREE:
- Daily gameplays, podcasts, watch parties, game shows, and general shenanigans
- Stream thousands of hours of gameplay of all your old and new favorite games
- Binge full seasons of globally acclaimed animated series
Consider Supporting us with a FIRST Membership! FIRST Members are the reason we are able to make all of our content, so we give them tons of benefits and make them our first priority. (Get it?) FIRST Members get to watch all of our exclusive content, with no ads! They also get Discord benefits, early access to events, a store discount, and more. Plans start at $5.99/month, and you can cancel anytime.
In-App Purchase information:
- When you have confirmed purchasing the subscription, your Account will automatically be charged
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Your Account will be charged $5.99 monthly, $32.99 for every six months, or $59.99 yearly for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- If you cancel, your access will remain active until the end of your term
- The current subscription cannot be canceled during active subscription period
Fixed a bug that disabled PiP lock screen controls. You're now able to pop that show in the background and go about your day!
Want to jump straight into a livestream? Livestreams will now be featured at the top of the homepage when they're live!
Squashed a few bugs in the video player to allow for a better watch experience
UI improvements to liking and adding videos to your watchlist
Ratings and Reviews
Works Fine but a Few Problems
Love the app. Since getting a FIRST membership, use it on my iPad to watch AH, RWBY, and anything else.
Would love to see these things in later updates:
- Better notifications for when live-streams start. I don’t get notified when the RT podcast or Offtopic, and would love to pick what live-streams I want to be notified.
- The Achievement Hunter Series tab starts didn’t update to 2019, so it still starts up in 2018.
- For some reason, if I watch a video and turn off the phone for a bit, it kicks me out of the app and refreshes it (even with app refresh off). It gets really annoying when I leave the app for a minute and come back to being kicked off a video.
- The ability to have downloaded series to be organized by its seasons/years/volumes. Say for RWBY, if I download each episode, it throws them all into a huge list and I have to scroll all the way down for an episode in Vol 6.
- Also with downloaded series, the ability to download a series with one button, and NOT having to go and download each episode individually.
- Landscape mode! Because since I watch on my iPad, going from watching a video in landscape mode and then having to flip over the iPad/phone to browse.
- An iPad app! (one that is made for the iPad instead of having to get the phone version for it).
App is possessed
It all started today, 2 days after I reinstalled the app. I was watching an episode of RWBY when I switched to Discord to message a friend. When I switched back to the app, the video wasn't up but the audio was playing. I restarted the app, as one does when this glitch happens on other apps. BUT, ever since then, whenever i play an episode, it plays the audio of 2 ads, the video of one ad, and the progress bar for the episode dances around between beginning and end. Eventually the progress bar stops dancing and lands on a random timestamp near the end of the episode, but it just plays the episode audio in the background while ads play over it. On loop. Eternally. — Also the "continue watching" tab only shows random episodes I finished long ago, and there are no skip forward/back buttons. Heck, not even a free pop-out player. I was willing to live with that and the several unskippable 30 second ads if the app didn't break tho. — Edit: I fixed the ads by pressing pause when the background audio was the episode, and letting the ad in view finish first (so it wouldn't count the glitched progress bar passing over ad landmarks several times a second). But the fact it happened isn't acceptable. — I also found out iPad app changes which ear plays when my iPad moves, even tho follow iPad and spatial audio are disabled. (It doesn't even play in the ear my iPad's closer to.) No app has ever done that, so that makes this app a whole new kinda bad.
Needs better organization
I think the app is generally laid out well. They very clearly put a thought into how they put things together, however, I feel like they overlooked the organization of some of their content on the app. When you go to look at Let’s Play content, for example, rather than being able to filter by the game they play or what not, you can only filter by year. That means if I want to watch a Minecraft let’s play, I have to scroll through tons of other videos before I can even find one. Sure, I could just search Minecraft, but not being able to filter by games the way they have everything else set up is kind of annoying. I would also love if they added a feature, maybe at least to first members, where we can have a video continue to play picture in picture mode while we, for example, look for another video to watch. Sometimes I would like to search for another video while a video is playing and it’s kind of annoying to have to exit out or preplan what I want to watch. I get that these are nitpicks, but it would really elevate the experience from a meh experience to an amazing one. I love the content and will continue to support, but it’s sad to see that the best place to enjoy their content is on another platform where I can’t support them as a first member.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rooster Teeth Productions
- 79.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Rooster Teeth Sponsorship $5.99
- Rooster Teeth Sponsorship $32.99
- Rooster Teeth Sponsorship $59.99