Rooster Teeth is THE place to get a little bit of everything you need. It’s where you go for your daily fix of videos and content, including Red vs. Blue, RWBY, award-winning podcasts, gaming videos, Let's Plays, live action shorts, scripted series, and even movies!
The Rooster Teeth family of channels includes:
- Achievement Hunter
- Game Attack
- The Know
- Cow Chop
- Sugar Pine 7
- JT Music
The vast majority of our content is free on Rooster Teeth! If you want to get rid of those pesky pre-roll ads, unlock exclusive content, and support the creators you love, you can sign up in-app to become a FIRST member. Your subscription helps us keep making the content YOU want to see and hear. Try your first week free - cancel anytime. Plans start at $4.99/month.
FIRST members enjoy the following benefits:
- Watch everything FIRST
- No pre-roll ads
- Exclusive content
- Live broadcasts
- 5% discount at the RT Store
- Gold star by your profile name
In-App Purchase information:
- When you have confirmed purchasing the subscription, your Account will automatically be charged.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Your Account will be charged $4.99 monthly, $19.99 for every six months, or $35.99 yearly for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The current subscription cannot be canceled during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We've finished our spring cleaning, and are ready to deliver a new app layout just in time for summer camp!
● ALL THE THINGS - more shows and episodes front and center on the brand new home page
● GIVE ME WHAT I WANT - You asked for it... Dive in to your favorite content with a dedicated channels tab
● DUMPED OUT THE JUNK DRAWER - we've moved everything from the side menu into its very own tab
Camp Camp Season 4 is out now! Only on Rooster Teeth.
Thanks as always to our FIRST members!
Ratings and Reviews
Works Fine but a Few Problems
Love the app. Since getting a FIRST membership, use it on my iPad to watch AH, RWBY, and anything else.
Would love to see these things in later updates:
- Better notifications for when live-streams start. I don’t get notified when the RT podcast or Offtopic, and would love to pick what live-streams I want to be notified.
- The Achievement Hunter Series tab starts didn’t update to 2019, so it still starts up in 2018.
- For some reason, if I watch a video and turn off the phone for a bit, it kicks me out of the app and refreshes it (even with app refresh off). It gets really annoying when I leave the app for a minute and come back to being kicked off a video.
- The ability to have downloaded series to be organized by its seasons/years/volumes. Say for RWBY, if I download each episode, it throws them all into a huge list and I have to scroll all the way down for an episode in Vol 6.
- Also with downloaded series, the ability to download a series with one button, and NOT having to go and download each episode individually.
- Landscape mode! Because since I watch on my iPad, going from watching a video in landscape mode and then having to flip over the iPad/phone to browse.
- An iPad app! (one that is made for the iPad instead of having to get the phone version for it).
Lacklustre 2.0 Rerelease
First off I would like to say that the app in its current state has so much potential to be absolutely amazing but it’s missing a huge number of key features that would really seal the deal on 2.0 being better than 1.0 was. I never really used 1.0 because I installed it and it was horrible to even try to use but from what I have read it looks like you removed features from 1.0 to 2.0 which just doesn’t make any sense to me. It looks like you removed both AirPlay support as well as video minimising which neither really make all that much sense to me personally. AirPlay, while not as dire, is a really nice feature that seems like it would only stand to make 2.0 a stunning app. The minimising video is a bit more concerning as that allows users to spend more time curating their upcoming watches. As for features that seem to be no brainers that are missing are things like “double tap to seek”, the ability to swipe between pages, an easy to access watchlist, and a page for new videos from only your favourited series’ are just a few that come to the top of my head. I appreciate the attempt at making your mobile app better but it seems more like a swing and a miss in my personal opinion.
New Version has some bugs
Just got the update on the app and was excited to start my First membership. But watching on the app has been difficult so far. The only thing I’ve watched using the app since the new update was the spring break live stream. Other than that, all of the videos have no audio. Whenever I try to watch a video there’s no sound and I’ve played around to figure out what’s going on. The live stream had audio though which makes me confused. Also, every time I try to add something to my watchlist, it says there’s an error and to try again later. Still not working. Really hoping someone at Rooster Teeth sees this and addresses those bugs or I will not be continuing the First membership. Don’t see a point in using the app if none of my videos have audio. (Want to mention I’m using the App on an iPhone 7 Plus in case that has any effect)
- Rooster Teeth Productions
- 135.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Rooster Teeth Sponsorship $4.99
- Rooster Teeth Sponsorship $19.99
- Rooster Teeth Sponsorship $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.