Get Rooster Teeth for FREE to stream thousands of hours of gaming videos, podcasts, comedy shorts, and award-winning animated series like RWBY and Red vs. Blue! Plus watch new episodes and live streams daily from Achievement Hunter, Funhaus, and more.
We're your new best friends on the internet.
On Rooster Teeth, all of this (and more) is absolutely FREE:
- Daily LIVE gameplays, podcasts, watch parties, game shows, and general shenanigans
- Stream thousands of hours of gameplay of all your old and new favorite games
- Binge full seasons of globally acclaimed animated series
Want to get rid of ads and unlock exclusive shows and perks? Upgrade your free account to a Rooster Teeth FIRST membership. You'll stop seeing pre- and mid-roll ads, get early access to videos, and gain access to exclusive members-only series.
Start a free 7-day trial today! Plans start at $5.99/month and you can cancel any time.
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history. Watch gaming series from Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, award-winning animation like RWBY and Red vs. Blue, video podcasts, game shows, and so much more. What are you waiting for? Start streaming Rooster Teeth today.
In-App Purchase information:
- When you have confirmed purchasing the subscription, your Account will automatically be charged
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Your Account will be charged $5.99 monthly, $32.99 for every six months, or $59.99 yearly for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- If you cancel, your access will remain active until the end of your term
- The current subscription cannot be canceled during active subscription period
Fixed an issue where RTTV was crashing for some users
Minor performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works Fine but a Few Problems
Love the app. Since getting a FIRST membership, use it on my iPad to watch AH, RWBY, and anything else.
Would love to see these things in later updates:
- Better notifications for when live-streams start. I don’t get notified when the RT podcast or Offtopic, and would love to pick what live-streams I want to be notified.
- The Achievement Hunter Series tab starts didn’t update to 2019, so it still starts up in 2018.
- For some reason, if I watch a video and turn off the phone for a bit, it kicks me out of the app and refreshes it (even with app refresh off). It gets really annoying when I leave the app for a minute and come back to being kicked off a video.
- The ability to have downloaded series to be organized by its seasons/years/volumes. Say for RWBY, if I download each episode, it throws them all into a huge list and I have to scroll all the way down for an episode in Vol 6.
- Also with downloaded series, the ability to download a series with one button, and NOT having to go and download each episode individually.
- Landscape mode! Because since I watch on my iPad, going from watching a video in landscape mode and then having to flip over the iPad/phone to browse.
- An iPad app! (one that is made for the iPad instead of having to get the phone version for it).
Needs better organization
I think the app is generally laid out well. They very clearly put a thought into how they put things together, however, I feel like they overlooked the organization of some of their content on the app. When you go to look at Let’s Play content, for example, rather than being able to filter by the game they play or what not, you can only filter by year. That means if I want to watch a Minecraft let’s play, I have to scroll through tons of other videos before I can even find one. Sure, I could just search Minecraft, but not being able to filter by games the way they have everything else set up is kind of annoying. I would also love if they added a feature, maybe at least to first members, where we can have a video continue to play picture in picture mode while we, for example, look for another video to watch. Sometimes I would like to search for another video while a video is playing and it’s kind of annoying to have to exit out or preplan what I want to watch. I get that these are nitpicks, but it would really elevate the experience from a meh experience to an amazing one. I love the content and will continue to support, but it’s sad to see that the best place to enjoy their content is on another platform where I can’t support them as a first member.
Lacklustre 2.0 Rerelease
First off I would like to say that the app in its current state has so much potential to be absolutely amazing but it’s missing a huge number of key features that would really seal the deal on 2.0 being better than 1.0 was. I never really used 1.0 because I installed it and it was horrible to even try to use but from what I have read it looks like you removed features from 1.0 to 2.0 which just doesn’t make any sense to me. It looks like you removed both AirPlay support as well as video minimising which neither really make all that much sense to me personally. AirPlay, while not as dire, is a really nice feature that seems like it would only stand to make 2.0 a stunning app. The minimising video is a bit more concerning as that allows users to spend more time curating their upcoming watches. As for features that seem to be no brainers that are missing are things like “double tap to seek”, the ability to swipe between pages, an easy to access watchlist, and a page for new videos from only your favourited series’ are just a few that come to the top of my head. I appreciate the attempt at making your mobile app better but it seems more like a swing and a miss in my personal opinion.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rooster Teeth Productions
- 62.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Rooster Teeth Sponsorship $5.99
- Rooster Teeth Sponsorship $32.99
- Rooster Teeth Sponsorship $59.99