RPG Scribe is a smart character sheet with built-in reference for Pathfinder and D&D 3.5 (PRD, SRD respectively*). Here are some reasons why thousands of players and dungeon masters love the app, and why you will love it too:
• SMART: RPG Scribe knows a lot about Pathfinder/3.5e and does the math for you. Change one thing and all associated stats are recalculated on the fly!
• STEP-BY-STEP: Character creation and level-up are performed step-by-step. It takes only seconds (instead of hours with pen & paper) and you just can't go wrong with it!
• MANAGE EVERY ASPECT: Every aspect of your character is covered: all basic statistics, skills, feats, spells, inventory, equipment, special ability and ammo tracking, class-specific features (like domains, bloodlines, etc.) and more.
• ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: With intuitive layout, attention to detail and extensive use of graphic icons RPG Scribe is designed to be easy and efficient to use while still being quite powerful.
• BUILT-IN REFERENCE: RPG Scribe contains built-in PRD reference that can be browsed and searched. Relevant information is always available when you need it!
• CUSTOMIZE: You can extend built-in content with your own races, classes, feats, spells, weapon types, etc.
• GREAT FOR DMs TOO: As a DM you can easily generate random non-player character or make use of quickly accessible reference.
• ALL IN YOUR POCKET: You will never want to go back to a paper character sheet again (nor any other digital)!
Check http://rpgscri.be/pf to learn more about RPG Scribe Pathfinder.
(*) Pathfinder Reference Document and System Reference Document. Check our website for information on included content.
• [PF] Expansion Pack additions:
• Alternate Racial Traits: 189 alternate traits for core and featured races from Advanced Race Guide are now available! You can apply them when selecting or changing your race.
• New weapon: Khopesh.
• Added nonlethal damage tracking.
• Added a few new common 'Other' items. Also added and refreshed some item icons.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but maybe not if you like tons of non-standard options
I’m not normally one to pay for an app, but I think that this one was worth the $2.99 for the app itself and the $4.99 for the Pathfinder upgrade. I play in a play-by-post group and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been out somewhere and unable to update because I needed to refer to something on my character sheet, which I keep at home on my computer! I especially love that it makes all most of the calculations you need for you.
That said, it does not have every single Pathfinder option ever released. Among the things missing, I noted story feats, animal companion-specific feats, the elemental arcane schools for wizards, as well as most magical items that aren’t worn in one of the slots and many of the mundane items, though you can add some of those yourself. I also could not figure out how to add magic properties to weapons, though that may be a user error on my part.
But if you don’t need to venture too deeply into every PF option ever offered, this app should work just fine for you.
Become more powerful than your DM
I recommend this app to everyone. I have a group of friends who likes to play one shot campaigns and they have to make a new character each session. With this app I’m able to create full characters in minutes while completely understanding race traits, skills, feats, and spells by the time it takes them to decide on a class.
I discovered a small glitch in a feat and emailed the RPG scribe team, they responded promptly and even noted the change on the apps update notes within a few days. The app is constantly improving and is already infinitely better than pencil and paper. My entire campaign is now run using this app and the resources the app provides makes it easy to become as knowledgeable as the DM. (Well worth purchasing the expansion pack.)
I don’t have ties to this company, I’m just a very satisfied customer ⚔️
Having never played pathfinder I thought I would use this app to help me out. Now with that said I’ve some of the books and figures this would make it easier. Then I started using it and the areas I wanted help with it was lacking. It’s also missing several hybrid classes. Now yes they have added some so it’s heading in the right direction. So I thought adding them would be simple and it’s relatively easy but then you can’t make your own archetypes. Ok fine. The copy option makes it easier. But then when I went to finalize some ideas, I went to change racial traits and couldn’t do that either. I figured the app would make it easier to keep track of what I had replaced. And it does, by not having that option. Now it does have some traits. And it has pretty much every feat ever, but it’s equipment section seems lacking to me. Overall it’s good but for what I wanted it either doesn’t seem to have what I want or it’s hidden.
- Piotr Siwierski
- 89.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Piotr Siwierski
- In-App Purchases
- Expansion Pack $4.99
- Psionic Pack $1.99
- Epic Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.