RPG Scribe is a smart character sheet with built-in reference for Pathfinder (1E) and D&D 3.5 (PRD, SRD respectively*). Here are some reasons why thousands of players and dungeon masters love the app, and why you will love it too:
• SMART: RPG Scribe knows a lot about Pathfinder/3.5e and does the math for you. Change one thing and all associated stats are recalculated on the fly!
• STEP-BY-STEP: Character creation and level-up are performed step-by-step. It takes only seconds (instead of hours with pen & paper) and you just can't go wrong with it!
• MANAGE EVERY ASPECT: Every aspect of your character is covered: all basic statistics, skills, feats, spells, inventory, equipment, special ability and ammo tracking, class-specific features (like domains, bloodlines, etc.) and more.
• ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: With intuitive layout, attention to detail and extensive use of graphic icons RPG Scribe is designed to be easy and efficient to use while being rich with useful features.
• BUILT-IN REFERENCE: RPG Scribe contains built-in PRD reference that can be browsed and searched. Relevant information is always available when you need it!
• CUSTOMIZE: You can extend built-in content with your own races, classes, feats, spells, weapon types, etc.
• GREAT FOR DMs TOO: As a DM you can easily generate random non-player character or make use of quickly accessible reference.
• ALL IN YOUR POCKET: You will never want to go back to a paper character sheet again (nor any other digital)!
Check http://rpgscri.be/pf to learn more about RPG Scribe Pathfinder.
(*) Pathfinder Reference Document and System Reference Document. Check our website for information on included content.
• [PF] Expansion Pack additions:
• Archetypes: Fey World Minstrel (Bard), Fearmonger (Antipaladin).
• Ranger combat styles: Rip and Tear, Sawtooth Sabre, Short Sword (Divine).
Ratings and Reviews
Best Pathfinder 1e app! Period
This is the best Pathfinder, first edition application that I have ever found. I’ve tried other character sheet apps, and found them to be overcomplicated and difficult to use because you have to manually put in all of the information just like you would on a standard paper character.
I would highly recommend this application for new players, as when you create a character on this app it helps walk you through the process, and for the most part shows you only the feats and options available to your character. this may not be 100% all the time but it’s accurate about 90% of the time or more. This app also has great reference material being able to easily look up, spells, feats, and other types of information very easily. it’s still receives updates on pretty much a monthly basis, sometimes longer, updating classes and other types of game information. it doesn’t have every single feet from every book but again I’d say between 90 and 95% is in there if you purchase all of the expanded content. this is honestly a one stop shop for tracking character sheets, looking up information, tracking spells, etc..
Great app, but maybe not if you like tons of non-standard options
I’m not normally one to pay for an app, but I think that this one was worth the $2.99 for the app itself and the $4.99 for the Pathfinder upgrade. I play in a play-by-post group and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been out somewhere and unable to update because I needed to refer to something on my character sheet, which I keep at home on my computer! I especially love that it makes all most of the calculations you need for you.
That said, it does not have every single Pathfinder option ever released. Among the things missing, I noted story feats, animal companion-specific feats, the elemental arcane schools for wizards, as well as most magical items that aren’t worn in one of the slots and many of the mundane items, though you can add some of those yourself. I also could not figure out how to add magic properties to weapons, though that may be a user error on my part.
But if you don’t need to venture too deeply into every PF option ever offered, this app should work just fine for you.
Great App, especially for casual/new/returning players
It had been a couple decades since I played D&D. I picked up this app a couple years ago for a Pathfinder campaign. I thought it was useful/cool enough at the time to drop a couple bucks and pick up the expansion. But our campaign fizzled out after a short time and it sat unused until a couple weeks ago.
This app makes creating a character a breeze even for novice players. Equipment management took a little bit to figure out how to use, but it works great once you understand what’s going on. What was once a rather daunting exercise in “getting up to speed” to create/manage a character is now simple and mostly automated.
I recommend having the Players Handbook available to reference tables and descriptions while using the app, though the built in descriptions are really good too.
Game play with the app is fantastic. Swap weapons, manage conditions, leveling up; it’s all pretty straight forward and logical.
Props and a big “Thank you” to the devs.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Piotr Siwierski
- 71.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2024 Piotr Siwierski
- In-App Purchases
- Expansion Pack $6.99
- Epic Pack $1.99
- Psionic Pack $1.99
- Small Heart $0.99
- Medium Heart $4.99
- Large Heart $9.99