RPG Scribe is a smart character sheet with built-in reference for Pathfinder (1E) and D&D 3.5 (PRD, SRD respectively*). Here are some reasons why thousands of players and dungeon masters love the app, and why you will love it too:
• SMART: RPG Scribe knows a lot about Pathfinder/3.5e and does the math for you. Change one thing and all associated stats are recalculated on the fly!
• STEP-BY-STEP: Character creation and level-up are performed step-by-step. It takes only seconds (instead of hours with pen & paper) and you just can't go wrong with it!
• MANAGE EVERY ASPECT: Every aspect of your character is covered: all basic statistics, skills, feats, spells, inventory, equipment, special ability and ammo tracking, class-specific features (like domains, bloodlines, etc.) and more.
• ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: With intuitive layout, attention to detail and extensive use of graphic icons RPG Scribe is designed to be easy and efficient to use while still being quite powerful.
• BUILT-IN REFERENCE: RPG Scribe contains built-in PRD reference that can be browsed and searched. Relevant information is always available when you need it!
• CUSTOMIZE: You can extend built-in content with your own races, classes, feats, spells, weapon types, etc.
• GREAT FOR DMs TOO: As a DM you can easily generate random non-player character or make use of quickly accessible reference.
• ALL IN YOUR POCKET: You will never want to go back to a paper character sheet again (nor any other digital)!
Check http://rpgscri.be/pf to learn more about RPG Scribe Pathfinder.
(*) Pathfinder Reference Document and System Reference Document. Check our website for information on included content.
• [PF] Expansion Pack additions:
• New archetypes: Brazen Deceiver (Bard), Daring Champion (Cavalier), Esquire (Cavalier).
• New Cavalier & Samurai orders: Order of the Blossom, Order of the Songbird, Order of the Waves, Order of the Flame, Order of the Hammer, Order of the Beast (ISC).
• New Mesmerist features: bold stares: Disquiet, Distracted, Infiltration, Lethality, Nightblindness, Nightmare, Oscillation, Restriction, Sabotage, Sensed, Unaided; devilbane gazes: Devilbane Binding, Devilbane Dampening, Devilbane Dismissal, Devilbane Impediment, Devilbane Mundanity, Devilbane Withering.
• New feats: Startoss Style, Startoss Comet, Startoss Shower, Pressure Adept.
• Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
100% Worth It
I use this for pathfinder, and honestly this app is amazing. As of September 2019, the app is updated very often. It doesn't have everything in pathfinder, but it has tools you can use to add custom things that you either homebrew or that simply aren't in the app yet. The app works beautifully and is very intuitively designed, I have very few complaints. I'd say the only problem I sometimes have is when I can't override some obscure feature, but in that case I usually just make a note of it. I use this as a supplement for my character sheets because it's a lot easier to create character concepts (especially on the go) without having to go to the trouble of storing another sheet for a character I may or may not get to use. If you're new, it does all the math for you and shows you how everything is calculated, which can help a lot. I know the abundance of stats you have to keep track of in pathfinder can be intimidating, but with this app it's a breeze generally. I wish I had something like this when I first started playing years ago.
Edit: December 2019 and still going strong with the updates!
Great app, but maybe not if you like tons of non-standard options
I’m not normally one to pay for an app, but I think that this one was worth the $2.99 for the app itself and the $4.99 for the Pathfinder upgrade. I play in a play-by-post group and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been out somewhere and unable to update because I needed to refer to something on my character sheet, which I keep at home on my computer! I especially love that it makes all most of the calculations you need for you.
That said, it does not have every single Pathfinder option ever released. Among the things missing, I noted story feats, animal companion-specific feats, the elemental arcane schools for wizards, as well as most magical items that aren’t worn in one of the slots and many of the mundane items, though you can add some of those yourself. I also could not figure out how to add magic properties to weapons, though that may be a user error on my part.
But if you don’t need to venture too deeply into every PF option ever offered, this app should work just fine for you.
Great App, especially for casual/new/returning players
It had been a couple decades since I played D&D. I picked up this app a couple years ago for a Pathfinder campaign. I thought it was useful/cool enough at the time to drop a couple bucks and pick up the expansion. But our campaign fizzled out after a short time and it sat unused until a couple weeks ago.
This app makes creating a character a breeze even for novice players. Equipment management took a little bit to figure out how to use, but it works great once you understand what’s going on. What was once a rather daunting exercise in “getting up to speed” to create/manage a character is now simple and mostly automated.
I recommend having the Players Handbook available to reference tables and descriptions while using the app, though the built in descriptions are really good too.
Game play with the app is fantastic. Swap weapons, manage conditions, leveling up; it’s all pretty straight forward and logical.
Props and a big “Thank you” to the devs.
- Piotr Siwierski
- 102.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Piotr Siwierski
- In-App Purchases
- Expansion Pack $5.99
- Psionic Pack $1.99
- Epic Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.