Remote Technologies Incorporated (RTI) is a leading manufacturer of remote control products used in professionally designed, installed and programmed electronic automation systems. These systems consist of both residential and commercial applications, including home theaters, media rooms, whole house control, classrooms, conference rooms, restaurants, hotels, etc. RTI’s award winning product line consists of both the user interface products (such as remote controls, keypads and touchscreens) and the back-end control processors that connect to various electronic components, a local area network and the Internet. The RTiPanel app allows an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to become the control interface for your RTI control system – giving you the same functionality as a native RTI interface product on your favorite mobile device!
Note: This application requires an RTI control system.
- Control Audio/Video, Lights, Climate and other systems.
- Access an RTI control system either locally or remotely.
- Completely customizable graphical interface.
- Programmed using the same Integration Designer software that is used for all RTI products.
- Supports the creation of both portrait and landscape views with minimal extra programming required.
- Supports full two-way feedback including cover art, graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists and more.
- Supports local connection via Wi-Fi and remote connection via Wi-Fi or LTE, with automatic switching.
- Highly optimized for fast connection times.
- Control system programming is stored on the mobile device and it updates automatically when changes are made.
Please visit www.rticorp.com for more information on RTI control systems.
Support for 64 bit processors and new iOS versions
Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Lacks basic smart device features
It really needs basic features like swipe, notification etc. Other than that, app has proven reliable on a large scale system, almost 95% customization and personalization when you have a really good programmer.
Only as good as who programmed it
To all the people that have an issue with this app.
If it’s not configured and programmed properly it would be as useful as a Sonos app without a Sonos system.
This app clearly requires professional assistance in its setup and configuration, that said it works remarkably well when it is setup properly. I have been using the RTI panel app for years with great success.
Look up your local RTI dealer and get help from a professional before writing unhelpful reviews.
5 Stars across the board.
I’ll fill this out later in detail. But seriously, to those who can’t get this app to function, it MUST be programmed by your installer.
If it doesn’t work, contact your installer. They would be glad to help, and if you can’t contact them, talk to RTI, they will point you in the direction of someone capable of completing your request.
- Remote Technologies Inc.
- 9.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2017 Remote Technologies Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.