Use your iPhone as a tape measure in a revolutionary new way! Free to use - download now! Full iPhone X support!
Ruler AR uses Apple ARKit and augmented reality technology to bring you the full experience of a real tape measure right out of the box.
Get precise sizes and dimensions of pretty much everything using only your iPhone camera.
How to use:
1. Move your phone around the object with camera view fixed to detect surroundings
2. Place the aiming mark at the start point, tap the measure button, move the mark to the endpoint and tap again
3. For more accurate measurements move the phone closer to the start and end points
4. Pick the area measure tool from the settings, then connect perimeter points of the shape from first to last
- Light and easy to design
- Measure distance, length, height, area, angles and more
- Measure in inches, meters, and centimeters
- Sliders to measure small objects accurately
- Save to Camera Roll in a single tap
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Premium Membership Monthly offers a $1.99/monthly subscription for premium functionally and removing ads.
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
* Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
We constantly improve the app to make it better for you!
Please send your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
This version includes feature points resolution increase! This means you'll get more precise measurements! And some pesky bugs fix - update and enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
There is a definite learning curve on using the app but once you get it the app works great.
Takes forever to gauge and try to measure something outside, good luck. Visibility is poor and not intuitive
Does not work
I have yet to find one of these virtual tape measure apps that’s even close to accurate. This one is no different. A what is actually 12 inches is measured at over 14 inches. They are all junk.
- Aliaksandr Fedarashka
- 49 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tape Tool
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.