• Includes a daily brain workout mini-game for Apple Watch
• Includes animated sticker pack
• App Store – Best Apple Watch Game of 2015
• App Store – Best of 2014
• German Developer Award 2014 – Best mobile Game
• German Video Game Award 2015 – Best mobile Game
• Pocket Gamer Awards 2015 Finalist Best Casual/Puzzle Game & Most Innovative Game
RULES! is a cute puzzle game that's challenging, fast-paced and fun.
• Choose your preferred type of game: Beginner, Expert or Timeless •
“What’s presented here is a stylish, original, clever puzzle game that I’m having trouble putting down long enough to write this review.” ~ Gamezebo
“A delightfully constructed memory test that grows in complexity and appeal the deeper in you go.” ~ Pocket Gamer
“The Coding Monkeys have never released anything that wasn’t utterly brilliant, therefore Rules shall almost certainly be brilliant.” ~ Pocket Tactics
Follow RULES! into a hundred level-deep maze of cuteness and order:
• Multi-touch interface at its finest
• Color perception assistance mode
• Whales, Unicorns, Robots and Squirrels!
• A plethora of surprising new game mechanics
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Fixed a bug with statistics on Apple Watch
• Fixed a bug with share sheets on high density screens
Ratings and Reviews
From the developer that brought the superb board game Carcassonne to iOS comes a fiendishly tricky puzzler that’ll test your memory and your reflexes. To clear each set of colorful tiles, you’ll need to follow specific rules in order—like removing odd-numbered tiles first, then ones with animals—before the clock runs out. Each super-short level is more tense and demanding than the last, making it that much more satisfying when you clean the board and progress to the next challenge.
It requires time and patience to have a complete bing of playing it for a while, but if you only have time to play one round it's still amazing. Like a previous review stated, it is a bit expensive for what it is, but there are multiple game modes, and who knows how many levels are actually available. I think the price could be dropped a bit, but either way it's a great investment of time, energy, and money.
Apple Watch game needs improvements
I very like to spend ten minutes or so with Apple Watch version of this game. It’s so cool to have it on my wrist. But it has annoying UX when I try to read a long rule like “‘Color’ if something very long for one second to read”. Could you please increase time for presenting long rule? Thank you in advance!
The developer, TheCodingMonkeys, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 80.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 - 2020 TheCodingMonkeys GmbH, Marcel-André Casasola Merkle
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.