Challenge yourself in Rummy 500, the Classic Card Game!
Rummy 500 (also known as Persian Rummy, Pinochle Rummy, 500 Rum, 500 Rummy) is a popular Rummy game which is similar to straight Rummy but distinct in the sense that players may draw more than just the upcard from the discard pile. This significantly increases the level of complexity and strategy involved in the course of play.
According to the most commonly played Rummy 500 rules, points are scored for cards that are melded, and points are lost for cards that are not melded (ie deadwood) and remain in a player’s hand when someone goes out.
In order to fully enjoy rummy 500, there are a few rules of the game you should know along with tips and strategies to help you become a better player. This is a game that can be very fast paced and alertness is the key to winning or at least making a good show.
• The game, like most can be played with 2-4 players
• Only one deck with jokers is used
• 7 cards are distributed to each player
• The objective is to be the first player to reach the goal of 500 points.
• Even if there is more than one player that makes it to the target, only the highest scoring player will be declared the winner.
• You have to form sets and sequences. Sets are any 3-4 cards of the same rank and a sequence are same suit cards in order, 3 or more cards. This is how scoring is done in rummy 500, the sets and sequences are tabulated according to the values of each card.
• Game play consists of drawing a card to start your turn and discarding to end the turn.
• There is a third choice during the turn and this is to lay down a meld or add to a meld someone else has made. This second move is referred to as building.
• The jokers are considered “wild” cards and can be used as any other card in a set or sequence.
• You can pick up one or several of the discarded cards but you have to use the last one played.
• When taking cards from the discard pile you have to use it immediately to form a meld or the move is invalid.
• All of the royalty cards are worth 10 points, the ace can be valued at 11 points depending on its value place in a meld and it is 15 penalty points if you get caught with it. The Joker counts as the value of the card it replaces and adds 15 penalty points.
• Each game is made up of a series of rounds.
• The score from each round is added in succession. When the total point of any player reaches the target score or exceeds it, that player is said to be the winner.
• Game ends when target is reached, if there is a tie a play off is started and the winner of this gets the pot.
*5 different variations included in Rummy 500.
3) Team Play
If you like Indian Rummy, Gin Rummy and Canasta, or other card games you will love this game. The cards are already on the table. What are you waiting for? Download Rummy 500 now and be the great card champion!
If you have any issues, we request you to mail us or send feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than giving us a negative review.
-minor bug fixes & performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, but so many ads it gets tedious
Overall the game is fun to play, even with all the ads that get overwhelming at times. However, I’ve noticed lately that the computer cheats like crazy. Often I will not be able to play a card for many turns and then once I discard it the computer will play that card and collect the points. Humorous as it is, it is still annoying.
Overall good, minor “rules” issues
I overall liked the game, my biggest issue was the the “rules” only seemed to apply to the human (me) playing the game and not the computer. For example...one rule of rummy is that the bottom card you take from the pile must be played. The system ensured I followed that rule but the computer would pick a card up just to discard it a second later. Another issue I had was that as the human player I was limited on what cards I could pick up (they were highlighted), whereas it was apparent that the computer didn’t have that “rule” apply to it. I looked in the settings to determine if I could change any of these “issues” but was unable too. I enjoy the game of Rummy but I also want to enjoy a game I’m playing via an app with a computer and not feel “cheated”.
Don't bother downloading
The game has potential but is programmed wrong. It has quests and achievements for you to get coins but it doesn't allow you to retrieve them. The entire game is played with bots there are no real people. The bots are programmed to help themselves succeed in winning even if not on your team. There is zero means to communicate with customer service. In fact there is no customer service to speak of. It shows WhatsApp so perhaps they want you to download that to talk to them?? Every time you play team play, the bot paired with you gives high points to the other team every round multiple times. I paid $3 to get rid of ads and game didn't acknowledge it and nobody to contact.
Find another game of rummy 500. Unless you don't mind yelling at your phone and throwing it against a wall for playing with stupid bots.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MOBILIX SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
- 35.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Mobilix Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- Coins Pack 3 $4.99
- Coins Pack 1 $0.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Coins Pack 2 $2.99
- Coins Pack 4 $9.99
- Special Offer $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.