RunGraph is a unique running workout app which also enables you to create original items such as printed T-shirts by using your run data.
Track and record your runs with this app on your iPhone and/or GPS watch device.
The results can be shared with your friends via SNS. You can place orders to create original designs with your running routes converted to illustration on RunGraph, then print them off onto items of your choice.
RunGraph is not limited to running, so you may use this app for your cycling, trekking, skiing, driving, walking and even marathon activities.
RunGraph captures your runs and brings something special for you to remember.
■ Basic functions
- Apple Watch app
• Compatible with Apple Watch OS 5. Makes it easy to record your runs without an iPhone.
• With the Apple Watch app, get a beautiful, real-time visualization on an original run graphic showing your heart rate, pace and route information.
- Measure and record your run data in real time
• Route, distance, time, pace, elevation and number of steps taken during your activities
• Distance to be measured in kilometers or miles
• Running pace to be calculated in min/km or km/h
- Create a run graphic based on your run data
• 18 design templates are available. More templates will be added in the near future
• Some of these design templates allow you to rotate, zoom and adjust the position of the run graphics with just a few taps
• You can also edit the title text of the run graphics
- Share your run graphics on SNS such as Instagram, Line, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Purchase custom T-shirts using your own run graphics (* this service for Japan only) with RunGraph
• 4 colours and 2 different fabrics (cotton/dry) are available to choose
- Import running data from other apps
• RunGraph supports GPX data so data exported from services such as, Runtastic, Runkeeper, Runmeter, Garmin connect, Strava GPS, Endomondo Sports Tracker, Sportstracker can be used.
•To import GPX data, you can either connect the iPhone to a computer, transfer data via Dropbox, or read in mail attachments.
*If/when you continue to use GPS in the background, please note that it can cause significant battery drain on iPhones.
New Apple Watch compatibility
• With the Apple Watch app, get a beautiful, real-time visualization on an original run graphic showing your heart rate, pace and route information. (Contains some in-app purchases.)
* To get the most out of your Apple Watch, wse watchOS 5 or higher.
• Added new design graphics for the iPhone app. A calorie meter display is also available. (Contains in-app purchases.)
• Compatible with iOS12
• Updated social media posting feature
• Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Free is good, about to upgrade.
Free is good, about to upgrade.
- FRONTAGE INC.
- 84.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FRONTAGE INC. & WOW Inc.
- In-App Purchases
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.