Capturas de pantalla
Improve your running, motive yourself and see your trends with RUNNING LOG.
We created this app to track our running without the need to carry a device (no GPS)! Enter details about your runs, view trends and graphs, receive reminders, stay motivated.
This free version is ad-supported. You have the option to remove ads with an in-app purchase, found in Settings.
To log a run, double-tap or long-touch any calendar day. Then record:
* distance (km/mi)
* effort level
* type of run (cross country, intervals, race, etc. - choose from 15!)
* route name
* group runs
* rest days
* freeform notes
Whether you're a pro or a casual runner, RUNNING LOG is an invaluable tool to help you stick to your goals and track your progress.
Some benefits of using Running Log:
* Make yourself accountable for each day
* See changes and improvements over time
* Share your success and strategies with others
* Better understand trends that may lead to injury
* Motivate yourself to improve your fitness
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
Easy to track, some faults
I really like this app to track my runs. It is simple does the math for me. However, it has some glitches that need improvement.
1. The “Weekly Summary” counts runs from Sunday through Sunday so when you look at the total miles it has an extra day (if you run on Sundays). If you toggle from one week to the next, the same run is counted in both weeks.
2. The Average Pace function just produces an average of all of your average paces in each run. So if you take a 1 mile run one day at a 5 minute mile and a 9 mile run the next day at a 10 minute mile, it says your average pace is 7:30/mile. When in fact you ran 10 miles over 95 minutes for a pace of 9:30/mile. Significantly different (even if my math isn’t spot on).
As long as you realize those two imperfections and don’t rely on them to track your progress and data, the app is perfect :)
A few things would dramatically improve this app. First, test it on iPhone 5. Data entry is very difficult because the dialog box is obscured by the keyboard. Put the the entry boxes at the top of the screen to eliminate this problem. Also I usually run outside so high contrast colors would be better for the sun. Another great addition woud be to tag a day as the day you got new sneakers. I like know how many miles are on my shoes when I am thinking of replacing them. I run with my dog, and I tag those days as "group run". It would be great to easily see how many group miles I have done
Really like this app!
This is the first app I’ve found in which it has a calendar that tags the days you’ve been active to give you an overall view. I’ve been looking for a long time but I finally found one. Also, I like how it gives you the different input options. When I think about my training, that’s the information I want to look back at.
I would also suggest giving an input option on when you start a new pair of trainers and then track how many miles they go until getting a new pair.
Overall I really like this app!
- Winkpass Creations, Inc.
- 25 MB
- Salud y forma física
Requiere iOS 10.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © 2020 Winkpass Creations, Inc.
- Compras dentro de la app
- Remove Ads $3.99
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.