Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Whether you’re training for a 5k, a marathon, or exercising for weight loss, our fitness coach will help you achieve your goals. Track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the adidas Running app by Runtastic.
JUST A FEW STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Easy tracking in real time with built-in GPS—all your stats and your progress are in one place
2. Customize the dashboard to your needs
3. Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
4. LIVE Tracking: Let your friends know that you're out and about!
5. Whether you want to aim for distance, duration or frequency, your personal goal is all about you. You can even choose whether to have a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goal. Training for something specific? Set your personal goal for a target date of your choice!
6. Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
7. Only thing that’s missing? A good shoe of course: Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair!
- Groups: Create a group and run with friends or join one of the many adidas Runners groups and be part of the many events!
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start an adidas Running activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look at your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Synchronize your activity data into the app when you use one of our partners, including My Fitness Pal, Suunto, Running Heroes, Keller Sports, Polar, and Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer).
- Integration with Apple Health: add the details of your workout, like duration and calories burned, to your Apple Health account.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in adidas Running & adidas Training, including the 6 different training plans.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancelation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
The renewal rate will be according to your subscription $9.99, $39.99 or $49.99.
Purchasing a Premium subscription will automatically end any active free trial, where applicable.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Your new Stats section lets you get a closer look at all your activities. You can now compare your performance from the past weeks, months and years. Check out your distance, durations and calories burned in a new graph format. Seeing our fitness progress in numbers really gives us that extra push to keep going. Play around with it today!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredibly Helpful Tool for During the Run
I used this to train for and complete my first marathon. The gps tracking, even when I did not have internet while running in other countries, is my primary draw. I also love that it gives the interactive map with pacing. One thing to keep it from 5 stars is the planning feature. It is not customizable enough to be really helpful. For example, it should have you set a date and then back track a plan for you, rather than determine when you are done. Also, I trained for my marathon intensely for 7 weeks, and although I know that’s not advised, it was what I did, so I would have liked the option to shorten the time. Instead, I found internet training plans and used this app as active tracking, which it did exceptionally well.
Micoach features missing.
This app is fine. I have a premium account. But I can’t help but miss what I loved about it when it was Micoach. 1)TRAINING ZONES You did a little assessment test and it adjusted your training for you. I became a better runner because of that. The app would tell you to speed up or slow down into your zone based on the initial assessment. The app does not assess you. It tells you to “ run at a comfortable pace” and then walk. This doesn’t work for someone like me that does not consider herself a runner. I need guidance and I don’t get that here. 2) DEADLINES- I used to be able to tell the app what day I was training for. For example, a 10k in December and it would adjust my training days. So a further out date might have less trainings per week than a date that was coming up. No option for that now. You can only pick a training plan based on time. Ex- I want to be able to run 30 minutes in 6 weeks. I also want to be able to run faster in those 30 minutes at the end of those 6 weeks. 3)HALFWAY MARKER- notification that I was halfway done with my workout so that I knew when to turn around. What I’m doing for that now is setting a timer on my watch. I’ve downloaded a few other apps but none gives me what I had with Micoach and this seems to be the one I like second best as I keep coming back to it.
It syncs well with my Apple Watch and I like that. I also like the auto pause feature.
after the most recent update, the voice alerts during runs either don't work or became too soft (even with phone on maximum volume) so they cannot be heard. I can no longer tell when I have completed half the run and need to turn around. I checked the help section in the app but the search field it opens in the browser doesn't work either (I can type in the search terms but clicking "Done" or the magnifying glass does nothing). I guess I shouldn't use automatic updates on this app.
Old review :
I have only used it for a few weeks and likely only basic features compared to others, but it has been fantastic so far. A really nice feature it has that my previous app did not is to set a workout goal, in duration, distance, or other, and during the workout it will let you know when you are halfway done (very useful during a run so I know when to turn around). It also tells you the pace periodically. It download the map when I have access to internet and the app works when I lose wifi during a run. I haven't looked at the history data yet but so far it has everything I was looking for
Developer Response ,
Hello! On behalf of the whole Runtastic team, we would like to thank you for being part of our growing community, and we hope you enjoy your future Runtastic activities.
- runtastic GmbH
- 210.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership $35.99
- Premium Membership $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.