Ryver is the best way to work!
- Team communication and task management brought together in one place!
- Open communications with your whole organization in Forums
- Private group communication with Teams
- 1:1 communication with other Users
- Task management in simple lists or "task boards"
- Use Topics for more formal, or threaded discussion
- See images, videos, and URL previews right in your chat messages and topic replies
- Notifications alert you immediately whenever somebody @mentions you, replies to your topic, or assigns you a task
- Integrate with Google Docs, Dropbox, Asana, Jira, Twitter, Facebook and many more apps
Note: Mobile app requires existing Ryver account.
* Minor consistency updates with latest web release.
* Fix issue where app interrupts car bluetooth connection.
* New voice chat library that fixes some cases of voice chat not working.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
nice app, terrible that forces landscape mode
by who was the genius that thought it was a good idea to force the use to only use the app in landscape on the iPad?
You have to keep rotating the screen when you switch apps.
and with an app like this where you often type, it becomes quite a nuisance
make it work in portrait mode too
Great service and app, just a couple small issues.
I’ve only been using Ryver for a short while. That said, a group of us are migrating from Slack to Ryver and so far I prefer Ryver. “Topics” (the forum-like section of the app) is a great feature and has already come in handy for our group. My only complaints (which are small, and not worth downgrading the app to 4 stars) are:
- When using the Smart Keyboard with the iPad Pro, pressing “Enter” doesn’t send a chat message. It just drops you to the next line. I feel like if I’m using an external keyboard, the “Enter” key should be used to send messages (or this should at least be configurable).
- The app has some minor display bugs. When editing a pinned Topic, sometimes the Topic drops below other, non-pinned Topics. This is fixed by simply refreshing the interface.
Overall this is a very solid app and service. It will get my recommendation over Slack from now on.
I feel so much more productive!
We've moved from email over to Ryver to manage conversations with our clients, and it's made it MUCH easier to keep track of threaded conversations. After each meeting, we post an update in Ryver and assign tasks to everyone. It's nice having everything in one place so we don't have to search through emails for info.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ryver, Inc.
- 50.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Ryver, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.