Ryver is the best way to work!
- Team communication and task management brought together in one place!
- Open communications with your whole organization in Forums
- Private group communication with Teams
- 1:1 communication with other Users
- Task management in simple lists or "task boards"
- Use Topics for more formal, or threaded discussion
- See images, videos, and URL previews right in your chat messages and topic replies
- Notifications alert you immediately whenever somebody @mentions you, replies to your topic, or assigns you a task
- Integrate with Google Docs, Dropbox, Asana, Jira, Twitter, Facebook and many more apps
Note: Mobile app requires existing Ryver account.
* Minor consistency updates with latest web release.
* Fix issue where app interrupts car bluetooth connection.
* New voice chat library that fixes some cases of voice chat not working.
Ratings and Reviews
Company moved over from slack
For the most part it functions very much the same as slack. Except for some details - that are definitely noticed / missed.
1- there's no way to change the push notifications sounds for mobile app iOS. Making it hard to know if it's a text or a ryver message.
2-there's not a way to change the timing of the "auto-away" setting.
Those are the ones that i think of daily. I hope to see that change soon.
Great service and app, just a couple small issues.
I’ve only been using Ryver for a short while. That said, a group of us are migrating from Slack to Ryver and so far I prefer Ryver. “Topics” (the forum-like section of the app) is a great feature and has already come in handy for our group. My only complaints (which are small, and not worth downgrading the app to 4 stars) are:
- When using the Smart Keyboard with the iPad Pro, pressing “Enter” doesn’t send a chat message. It just drops you to the next line. I feel like if I’m using an external keyboard, the “Enter” key should be used to send messages (or this should at least be configurable).
- The app has some minor display bugs. When editing a pinned Topic, sometimes the Topic drops below other, non-pinned Topics. This is fixed by simply refreshing the interface.
Overall this is a very solid app and service. It will get my recommendation over Slack from now on.
Slow and inefficient app
After using it for over three month, I can write a broad review about the app. It is the worst, the app does not send messages fast and are delay, you’ll get a notification of a received message and when you do open the app there are none message; you’ll have to close and reopen the app just to see a message.
Beside that it’ll logout without a reason, its connection is not stable. Another issue, if you open it during a call or listening to radio in your car, it will mute all sounds. I believe it has been the first app that I feel the need to write a review so they can improve it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ryver, Inc.
- 50.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Ryver, Inc.