With Sac311, information and city services are now at your fingertips.
• Request Service feature allows you to quickly and easily request city services including requesting a bulky-item pickup, pet complaints, pothole repairs
• Snap a photo and submit it with your request
• Use your location or drop a pin to help pinpoint a location on the map
• Track the status of your request using your Service Request number
• Register and log in. An account will make it easier for you to view and track your requests and will ensure we have accurate information for future requests
• Get updates! We’ll notify you as work is completed
• See what we’re doing in your neighborhood by using the Explore map
• Request to follow others’ open requests
• Search for answers using helpful knowledge articles. Was the article helpful? Give us a thumbs up!
• Look-up an address to see your waste service day or find you council district
The City of Sacramento’s 311 Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. We are committed to strengthening neighborhood services while continually improving.
Love the app? Rate us!
Visit us online at Sac311.org
Added new UI when there is not an active internet connection
Ratings and Reviews
Update looks good, removes useful feature
The update looks good, but it moves the most useful feature for me out of the app to a website. I used the app most weeks to check if it was recycling pickup time or not. Now that feature is a link that takes you to the city website instead of showing the info in the app.
Sac City 311 App Review Comments
This requires too many touches and screens to use efficiently in the field. Also, the important is written light grey letters rather than black which is easier to read.
It also no longer allows the user to enter an intersection, i.e. 19 & J streets and does not accept a pin drop or GPS Coordinates.
It demands a street address or a park name. But not pin drop showing the precise location in the Park. User needs to type in detailed description of location or be sure to take multiple photos- closeups for details and landscape to show location.
Puts enforcement requesters in danger
By making my enforcement requests public you are putting me at risk. Despite the fact that I have no other option because the city has quite literally backed my address into a corner, I am supposed to either be stuck in my house from people who don’t care about me or my family, or risk a request which puts my address out there and places a target on me and my family. This is absolutely ridiculous and is quickly making me despise the city that I’ve lived in for decades.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- City of Sacramento
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © City of Sacramento