If you have a teenage driver or any driver whose driving behavior you would like to monitor, this app is for you.
****** See what parents have said about this app in the review section *****
Here are the highlights:
- Both the Driver (e.g., a teenage driver) and the Observer (e.g., the parent of the driver) install the app
- The Driver invites the Parent to observer his/her driving behavior
- After that, the app automatically measures the driver speed and uploads it securely to iCloud
- The Observer can monitor the speed and location of the driver
- Supports daily, weekly and monthly views
- App shows the posted speed limit and parents get a notification if the driver exceeds the posted speed limit by more than 5mph
- Set a speed threshold and the instances that the driver speed has exceeded the threshold will be marked as red on the map
- You can monitor multiple drivers
- Get notifications when the driver disables/enables recording the speeds
- Simple and beautiful user interface
The app is FREE to download, but offers a subscription for the driver. Observers (e.g., the parents who monitor the driver) do not need a subscription and get to monitor speed recorded by the driver for FREE. Subscriptions include a FREE 7-day trial period during which the app is fully functional.
The app offers the following in-app-purchase options:
- Monthly auto-renewable subscription for $2.99 (or equivalent)
- Two-month auto-renewable subscription $4.99 (or equivalent)
- One-time purchase of $14.99 (or equivalent)
What you get with the in-app-purchase: Uploading driving speed and location information so that observers (e.g., parents) can monitor speed and location information of drivers.
You can manage/cancel your subscriptions by visiting: https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Bug fixes and improvements.
iOS 14 compatibility and a new HomeWidget
Ratings and Reviews
My son purchased the app, paid the $14, sent me an invite about 6 times, used 2 different emails for me, and I never received any of the invites. I emailed support and didn’t get a response. I want a refund and have no way of getting it. Smfh
Very confusing app
Make sure you go backwards on this app before you pay anything. Very confusing on the layout. They ask for the subscription money before they tell you how the app works. Wouldn’t you know after spending $10 as a parent to monitor my teenagers driving I don’t need a subscription as a parent. All invites have to come from the kids. Way to explain that before you ask for the money. Waste!!!
LIFE360 is a way better app!!!!!
Developer Response ,
The app offers 7 days of FREE trial during which the app is fully functional. There is a “how to use this app” section in the app which illustrates how to use the app and you don’t need a subscription to view the instructions (which are quite straightforward).
We responds to all support requests from within the app within minutes or you can contact us directly email@example.com
We bought this app for our 16 year old daughter and we love it!! We are able to track not only where she is drive but also how fast she is going. She was recently in a minor accident (she is fine) and we were able to check and see that just before the accident she was not speeding. This gave us a little peace of mind. We feel that knowing the app is there keeps her more focused on her speed. Best part is the app works when her phone is on silent and placed in her trunk, so there is no distraction!! An added bonus is I know how fast her friends are driving with her in the car! We highly recommend this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Popak Roshan
- 41.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 maadotaa.com
- In-App Purchases
- Sharing Driver Speed/Location $2.99
- Sharing Driver Speed/Location $14.99
- Sharing Driver Speed/Location $4.99