Safekeeper allows you to store and view your data by keeping them safe with the most robust encryption algorithms.
You must remember just ONE password, Safekeper makes all the rest, encrypting and protecting all of your data (passwords, texts, logins, pictures) securely.
* Security: Safekeeper stores all your information encrypted with the same algorith (AES with 256-bit key) used by banks and governative agencies
* Your main password isn't stored in Safekeeper
* Data auto destruction enabled (it can be disabled) after a given amount of failed attempts to guess password
* Grouping informations to be crypted into categories.
* More than 70 predefined icons to customize categories and secrets.
* Custom ordering of categories and titles to quick access the secrets
* Display data and secrets with filters.
* Secrets can be displayed in compact and full view.
* Free custom fields editing.
* Inserting multiple images.
* Backup storage systems secure with encrypted data.
* Full free version and iCluod backup with ads.
* You can unlock more backup server eliminating ads through a single payment (in-app purchase).
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Updated GoogleDrive and Dropbox support
Corrected minor quirks on iCloud
Corrected minor quirks on permissions for camera/library access
Ratings and Reviews
It has nice UI and functions and it's free.
Only i want is adding custom fields with free category in secret.
I can add fields under only predefined sections like phone, laptop...
Love this app
I use this app to save all of my usernames and passwords to all my Internet accounts from email, Facebook, my apple id, to Pinterest, Netflix, hbo go, and probably 50 other things I've had to create passwords for. It's not a good idea to use the same password for everything, but coming up with different ones makes it almost impossible to remember which passwords go with which accounts. And having to reset passwords all the time is inconvenient to say the least. THAT is why this app saves me! I also made a separate folder full of other important numbers, like my family's health insurance #s. it lets me organize with different categories which I sort alphabetically. Such a time saver and a hassle preventer :)
Does what it should.
Does exactly as is should, organizes and encrypts your access codes and passwords. Synchronizes between multiple devices via iCloud.
Take some time to set multiple categories to store access info under eg: Work, Personal, Mom so things don't get out of hand.
The developer, IAKTA, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Iakta S.R.L.
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Iakta s.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all cloud drives for backup $1.99