Safelog is world's most trusted pilot logbook system - used by student and recreational pilots through senior airline captains and military pilots worldwide. Safelog is also institutionally in use at hundreds of flight schools, airlines, corporate and helicopter operators, and more. It's an easy to use, feature-rich, powerful system.
Stay CURRENT, ORGANIZED, and LEGAL! It's a powerful, proven, integrated, and easy to use system in use by tens of thousands of pilots worldwide from Cessna 150s and Robinson R22s through Boeing 787s and Airbus A380s.
The Safelog electronic logbook system is fully compatible with US FAA regulations(including 61.65, Part 91, Part 135, and Part 121 operations) JAA/CAA JAR-FCL, UK CAP 407, Transport Canada, CASA Australia and all other known aviation authorities worldwide. Safelog for Mac is easy to use, provides you your flight data wherever you want it, and synchs with any other Safelog devices (including if you have multiple Macs) with just a few clicks, makign your key flight data available where and when you need it. Safelog clients are also available for a number of phone, tablet, and other devices. Unlike other logbook systems,
Safelog is an integrated, mutually-support system so that you can access your log when and on what devices you choose. Of course, you only need use what you like (for example, you may find yourself using only this Mac app and nothing more).
Safelog can be configured to work and look like most paper logbook systems worldwide - even if you have custom requirements, chances are great that the fields and analyzers can be set up to help you log the way you fly.
You're welcome to try out this Mac version, free!
The full list of Safelog features is too long to list here. Here are just a few:
* Worldwide 100,000+ record airport database (regularly updated, integrated free updates)
* Built-in aircraft database (over 60,000 types, regularly updated, integrated free updates)
* Duty and Block time logging for professional pilots
* Schedule import from major airline systems (see site for details)
* Expense logging, distance of flight logging
* Aircraft and contact managers
* Highly customizable fields
* Powerful reporting and analysis tools. Custom currency rules.
* Medicals, Flight Reviews, and the like
* Flight Test readiness analysis based on regulatory aeronautical experience requirements.
* Over 100 high quality PDF reports and logbook printouts
* Support for totals entered before Safelog (so if you have stacks of old logbooks, you don't have to enter them all to start using Safelog effectively).
* Import data form third party logbook systems (your old eLog), csv files, and more
* Easy syncing with other Safelog devices and portals such as for your phone or tablet.
* Store photos, journal entries, and more.
* Powerful filters. Charts and graphs galore.
* Log flights and see your logbook offline or on.
* Free web portal (see your logbook via web browser) access with Safelog account
* Legendary ease of use and customer support
If you like it, you can purchase a Safelog license directly from the App via the Mac App Store.
Thanks for checking out Safelog!
- updating reporting engine.
- minor bugs fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Safelog Pilot Log Book
I have been a customer of Safelog since 1998. I admit that I am not the most tech savvy individual. I was using the program as a back up to my paper log books. I am a corporate pilot flying quite regularly. I was using an older PC with this program but just upgraded to a Mac. I had a bit of difficulty converting the program to my new computer. I was pleasantly surprised that I received a call back from one of the owners of the company within about 10 minutes of my posted question. He spent about 20 minutes with me to help with the conversion. The process was really easy but I also learned that I can log flights using my iPhone and Mac and they automatically sync. My interest is that the program is user friendly and that customer support is available. This company has exceeded my expectations. This has truely been a great purchase for me. Thank you safelog!!
Perfect for my needs!
I’ve used the software for about 5 years now. I love being able to track my flights and all the reports generated are excellent. I am a civilian aviator but just switched over to military flying and SafeLog is able to accomodate both types of flying. Highly customizable and great features and updates. Customer for life!
DONT Buy if you uses macOS Sierra
When macOS Sierra came out, Safelog died at startup. I filled out a request for service and they were working on it. Ok, but Apple puts out os betas just for this purpose. Again, ok, didn’t use the beta to test prior to macOS Sierra release. Now, Version 7.4.1 comes out for macOS Sierra compatibility, and again, product (7.4.1) dies at startup on multiple macs (Macbook Pro and Mac Pro). Get a message ‘Working on it …’ Bottom line, product is useful when it works, but Mac support doesn’t seem to be a priority. Could give it more stars if it actually worked.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.