Safelog is world's most trusted pilot logbook system - used by student and recreational pilots through senior airline captains and military pilots worldwide. Safelog is also institutionally in use at hundreds of flight schools, airlines, corporate and helicopter operators, and more. It's an easy to use, feature-rich, powerful system.
Stay CURRENT, ORGANIZED, and LEGAL! It's a powerful, proven, integrated, and easy to use system in use by tens of thousands of pilots worldwide from Cessna 150s and Robinson R22s through Boeing 787s and Airbus A380s.
The Safelog electronic logbook system is fully compatible with US FAA regulations(including 61.65, Part 91, Part 135, and Part 121 operations) JAA/CAA JAR-FCL, UK CAP 407, Transport Canada, CASA Australia and all other known aviation authorities worldwide. Safelog for Mac is easy to use, provides you your flight data wherever you want it, and synchs with any other Safelog devices (including if you have multiple Macs) with just a few clicks, makign your key flight data available where and when you need it. Safelog clients are also available for a number of phone, tablet, and other devices. Unlike other logbook systems,
Safelog is an integrated, mutually-support system so that you can access your log when and on what devices you choose. Of course, you only need use what you like (for example, you may find yourself using only this Mac app and nothing more).
Safelog can be configured to work and look like most paper logbook systems worldwide - even if you have custom requirements, chances are great that the fields and analyzers can be set up to help you log the way you fly.
You're welcome to try out this Mac version, free!
The full list of Safelog features is too long to list here. Here are just a few:
* Worldwide 100,000+ record airport database (regularly updated, integrated free updates)
* Built-in aircraft database (over 60,000 types, regularly updated, integrated free updates)
* Duty and Block time logging for professional pilots
* Schedule import from major airline systems (see site for details)
* Expense logging, distance of flight logging
* Aircraft and contact managers
* Highly customizable fields
* Powerful reporting and analysis tools. Custom currency rules.
* Medicals, Flight Reviews, and the like
* Flight Test readiness analysis based on regulatory aeronautical experience requirements.
* Over 100 high quality PDF reports and logbook printouts
* Support for totals entered before Safelog (so if you have stacks of old logbooks, you don't have to enter them all to start using Safelog effectively).
* Import data form third party logbook systems (your old eLog), csv files, and more
* Easy syncing with other Safelog devices and portals such as for your phone or tablet.
* Store photos, journal entries, and more.
* Powerful filters. Charts and graphs galore.
* Log flights and see your logbook offline or on.
* Free web portal (see your logbook via web browser) access with Safelog account
* Legendary ease of use and customer support
If you like it, you can purchase a Safelog license directly from the App via the Mac App Store.
Thanks for checking out Safelog!
- Aircraft type list.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am using this program to digitize my flight time. The program is awesome but, as an Old Pilot, I am finding it difficult to find airports from 1960's because they no longer exsist.
I took my first flight in August of 1960 in a "Super Cub" and retired from TWA in 1999. Being able to put your info on the cloud is really special. Nothing like this was available even when I retired.
Great Customer service
This is the best logbook on the market and the best customer service available. I have found a few bugs in the past year and withen the same day that it is reported they respond with a work around and then promptly update the app or program. Thanks for all your hard work on Safelog.
Safelog Pilot Log Book
I have been a customer of Safelog since 1998. I admit that I am not the most tech savvy individual. I was using the program as a back up to my paper log books. I am a corporate pilot flying quite regularly. I was using an older PC with this program but just upgraded to a Mac. I had a bit of difficulty converting the program to my new computer. I was pleasantly surprised that I received a call back from one of the owners of the company within about 10 minutes of my posted question. He spent about 20 minutes with me to help with the conversion. The process was really easy but I also learned that I can log flights using my iPhone and Mac and they automatically sync. My interest is that the program is user friendly and that customer support is available. This company has exceeded my expectations. This has truely been a great purchase for me. Thank you safelog!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dauntless Software
- 63.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Dauntless Software
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Safelog Pilot Logbook Subscription $49.99
- 5 Year Safelog Pilot Logbook Subscription $159.99
- 3 Year Safelog Pilot Logbook Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.