SafeRecorder is the first secure and minimalist mobile audio recorder. Your recordings are now protected with passcode and FaceID/TouchID.
Life is filled with moments we would rather not forget. Capture these moments effortlessly on your iPhone and iPad.
• One tap to start, stop, pause and resume recording.
• Unlimited recording time.
• Record discretely in the background.
• Choose to record from the built-in mic, AirPods or external microphones.
• Seek backwards and forwards during playback.
• Share your records to other apps on your iOS device.
• Share to iTunes on Mac or PC via the Lightning Port.
• View recent recordings or browse your library by date and time.
• Rename recordings.
• Protect your recordings with passcode, TouchID/FaceID
• Support for high quality external microphones connected via the Lightning Port.
• iTunes standard M4A (ACC).
• High quality audio up to 96kHz / 24-bit.
• Dark Mode makes the app more comfortable to use in the dark.
Hot fix minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for, however…
This is just the app I was looking for. The recording doesn’t show up on the lock screen, and from a few feet away, you’d think it was a game because of the colour. However, the password I set for it doesn’t seem to be working and I can’t access any important recordings that I might need for a future case. If you could help me recover my recordings, I’d really appreciate that, but aside from the password thing it’s a great app.
This would be a decent basic recording app but every time I get a text or call it stops recording and deletes what I had recorded. This was a HUGE disappointment several times because like many, I have a lot of calls and texts coming in & I needed what was recorded. Perks of this app is you can set a passcode so nobody can get in your recordings. It also keeps recording while the screen is off.
Horrible- 0 Stars
This Recording app is the worst. To go to setting you have to type your password or have your Face ID on then after everything you click it takes you back to the recording button screen so if you’re trying to go through all the settings the app will exit you out and back the record screen then will have to type your password or use Face ID to go back into settings. Plus it wouldn’t record a voicemail I was playing on speaker phone. It is just not user friendly and very poorly made. I will be finding a different app and deleting this one for sure.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arthur Dao
- 18.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hung Dao Nguyen.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99