Bringing large vessels into port is an important and complex process that requires the ship’s captain, tug skippers and port operators to precisely coordinate their efforts – working as a cohesive unit.
Situational awareness is mission critical here. Port operators need high range and accuracy of navigational measurements, clear visibility and access to relevant information in real time.
SafeTug® from Trelleborg provides all this and more to create a more effective pilotage experience. It increases operational visibility for all parties to make port approach, berthing and departure easier, safer and more efficient. SafeTug® is built upon the same strong foundation as SafePilot® and together with our other products they shape a Smart Port solution.
· Assist vessels into harbour with realtime tracking and prediction.
· Fast overview of how your activities effects the assisted vessel.
· Assist any vessel, even AIS only vessels.
· Supports safe, warning and danger zones for offshore STS operations.
· Supports speed zones around STS target vessel.
· Intelligent Multilayer Chart Handling - Designed with a dedicated
kernel with intelligent chart handling allowing multiple
layers such as depths, buoys, symbols, etc.
· Day/Dusk/Night Screen - Option to shift to dusk or night screen with muting of all
· Follow vessels - Ensures that the assisted vessel and your tug boat always are within the screen.
· Replay and Recording - Replay function of previous operations.
The basic version is for internal GPS usage only.
For external GPS or AIS device support the Pro Navigation module is required. Please see our web page for possibilities.
Only Trelleborg's own range of external GPS receivers is supported in the SafeTug Pro version. Support for AD Navigation's GPS hardware is possible with the AD Navigation module.
# NOTE: This update will trigger a re-import of all charts!
• Dredged area depths are now bold and marked with DA (dredged area) or MD (maintained depth).
• New top bar showing the interesting own vessel data for a tug vessel.
• The vessel and device offsets are now always kept.
• Permanent vessels and buoys.
• When assisting predictions will now only be shown on the vessel being assisted.
• Other improvements and bug fixes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trelleborg Marine Systems Denmark A/S
- 69.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Trelleborg Marine Systems Denmark
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.