Meet Sam, your new business travel assistant.
Besides organising all your business trips in a beautiful itinerary, Sam gets in touch with you anytime there’s something travel related you need to know about, like....
- your flight status
- a change of gate
- a flight delay
- a 'when to leave to the airport' alert
It’s more than a travel planner: it’s like having a 24/7 pocket travel assistant :)
What our users are saying about us:
“Having my itinerary in one place for both business and leisure is perfect. It eliminates the need for all the different airline apps”
"It’s great to have access to all elements of my travel itinerary at my fingertips"
Just add your reservations to your itinerary and you will start receiving notifications. You can connect your inbox, forward individual reservations or add your trips manually. Your flight schedule is now at your fingertips!
- Travel itinerary: keep all your travel plans in one place without having to check dozens of apps. Departure time, terminal and boarding gate info, baggage claim, flight status, etc.
- Free trip notifications: Sam accompanies you during your whole trip by sending you updates and travel related info, whether it is your flight status or a restaurant recommendation.
- Receive automatic check in reminders.
- Share details of your trips via any platform.
- Sync your travel schedule with your calendar.
- Request a ride with Lyft or Uber to any of your itinerary locations.
Selected clients of the following Flight Centre Travel Group brands (FCM, Corporate Traveler, FCBT, Stage and Screen) will be able to enjoy the enterprise version. Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in it. The enterprise version contains the following additional exclusive features:
- Automatic itinerary synchronization
- Share location with your company’s security provider
- Get in touch with your dedicated travel consultant via phone or chat
- One tap access to your integrated report expense tool
To know more, visit us at http://meetsam.io or follow us on Twitter (@meetsamio)
Several fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient and user friendly
The app has all the pertinent information from my itinerary that I need quick access to. The one negative is the hotel addresses are in lat/long and they don’t always bring me to the correct address when I copy those coordinates into my navigation app. The simple hotel address would be just fine. Other than that I like the app and will continue to use it.
All of my travel in one place
This app is so user friendly. I use it through Stage and Screen Travel and when my agent books my travel, all airline, hotel and car reservations are automatically uploaded. It reminds me when to check in for my flight and gives me real time alerts when gates change or flights are delayed, even quicker than the airline apps I have. Highly recommend if you’re a frequent traveler like me!
The app provides quick reference to all by business travel plans. In many situations, the SAM app notifies me of flight changes before the airline app or agent. Also, it is helpful to have one-stop, quick resource for airfare, hotel, etc. The reminders and notifications are nice - but the overuse of emojis can be a bit distracting.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- European Travel Service Center SL
- 51.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © ETSC