Work gets better on Samepage for teams across the globe.
Samepage facilitates communication, project management, running meetings, online collaboration, and more by combining team chat, video conferencing, screen sharing, task management, file sharing, and real-time team document collaboration in a single cloud-based collaborative workspace.
Teams use Samepage to coordinate marketing campaigns, run meetings, plan events, organize product development, run customer support departments, and connect offices around the globe.
Use Samepage to:
· Work with your team on various types of content. Pages, Task boards, Sheets, Calendars, and more.
· Discuss in context. Each page has it's own chat, and so you'll never lose a context for your conversation.
· Manage tasks and projects with Task boards (or Kanban boards for those who know).
· Do minimalistic project management with built-in page agenda to keep tasks and events related to particular content.
· Make productive meetings with integrated audio and video calling.
· Share files, images, videos, diagrams, code, and much more with your team.
· Collaborate effectively with your team and with people outside your organization.
Don't pay for a separate chat and video calling tool. Samepage comes with chat, direct messaging, and video calling for free. They nicely integrate with our collaborative canvas to keep context and conversations together. Samepage provides you with a complete all-in-one collaboration tool.
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great. It’s simple and everything is contained in one place. I tried other apps and you have to get all these plugins just to make it do simple things.
Some things that bug me:
When tapping to interact with a file or message, the pop up menu disappears before you can do anything with it.
Removing alert notifications (the red dot/number) for events was hard to figure out. I guess it wasn’t intuitive. It took me a couple days to figure out that I needed to hit the bell icon to make it disappear. It’s a bit confusing because the red dot appears on the top right on the logo button.
When accepting or denying changes on iOS, if the change was a tag, it always wants to start a chat. I have to go on the desktop to make any adjustments.
I love this app and use it all the time, but the new update goes really slow. It looks nice and intuitively makes more sense to navigate through, but the slowness has me not wanting to open it to see what notifications are happening.
Needs major work
This app is nothing but frustrating to use. The home page is different from the homepage button. It will send you notifications through email and through the app then a summary of the notifications that it sent you. The inbox doesn’t always get rid of the notifications. You have to close the app multiple times to get rid of it. Don’t get this app for events or team stuff. Use group me or even a Snapchat group message.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Samepage Labs, Inc.
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Samepage Labs Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.