Access your Sandals Select Rewards account on the go with the new Sandals & Beaches app. Features of the app include...
- The ability to view current membership levels, number of nights to get to the next level, Sandals Select member ID & total point balance
- Stay up to date with the latest Sandals Select news, exclusive events and special offers made only available to members
- Track your points earned and redeemed on past and future stays
- View total amount of Sandals Select points pending on your account
- Vacation details will be right at your fingertips allowing guests to view vacation details such as booking number, resort name, travel dates for both future and past trips to Sandals and Beaches Resorts
- Check out your room category before even stepping foot in it. The Sandals & Beaches app will display images of Sandals/Beaches Resorts and the room category booked for the upcoming trip
- Make all your friends jealous, the Sandals & Beaches app allows you to share your vacation information through social media channels
- Enhance your resort experience by being able to fill out your Butler preferences to help personalize your service when booking a butler-level suite
- After you travel we want to hear from you, guests will have the ability to provide valuable feedback by submitting a survey post travel
We are continuously updating the Sandals & Beaches app. This version includes improvements to enhance user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
We stayed at Sandals Royal Caribbean back in 2002, it was our 10 year wedding anniversary and it was beyond words back then! From the minute we walked into the Jamaican Airport lobby we knew we would be back! Sandals had someone waiting for us with our name on the sign, which made us feel like royalty! The transports guys were the best and so friendly. And wow 😀Once we got to our resort the royalty treatment never stopped! We cannot explain how each day was better than the last and we renewed our vows while we were there and the lady that helped us thought of all the small details! We had a young bartender that went above and beyond for us ALL WEEK!!!
For our 30th anniversary we are coming back to Sandals, but we just wanted to go to a different country, trying to work on our bucket list!
Sandals/Beaches resorts are The Best!!
Very disappointed, not getting any assistance
We’re currently at Royal Bahamian. I booked direct thru your website and purchased insurance. We’re in room 1133 and here for another 4 nights. I am beyond disappointed and unhappy. I selected this property for its amenities and none have been available for days. I feel like I paid $12k to watch tv and get poor room service. You have had all but two restaurants closed, the Royal Theatre boarded up, Baccarat boarded up, the beach closed, no off shore activities, the island closed, and the pools have been full of debris. Our butler preferences were way off! We requested Bud Light and Coors Light in our room, in addition to a variety of liquors. Room service has been wrong on too many occasions to count. We’ve been kept in the dark about the weather by staff. The ‘meeting’ in the Royal Theatre completely lacked any relevant information. Our patio furniture from our swim up has been inside our room for days! There is constant door slamming in the halls every morning. Our sofa is wet, the door keys have to be reset daily. We have not received access to a fraction of what we were sold. I’m beyond unhappy. I would like to speak to a manager and and someone that can assist in filing a trip insurance claim.
Sandals Negril is a nice facility, and has generally pleasant staff. However, the resort was poorly managed during our stay.
We had 4 different “butlers” during a week stay, none of whom seemed to communicate with each other. Orders for food slightly out of the ordinary ( eggs Benedict on hash browns instead of muffin for example) were met with bewilderment and, occasionally, surliness- as if we were there to be served only in the manner the individual was prepared to do. There was significant construction being done on the beach by heavy equipment, yet no advance notice was given. The music being played in various adjacent portions of the resort were competing with each other, resulting in general cacophony- no place was quiet. There was no mint for mojitos, our phone didn’t work, room service was slow - several hours at times! Orders were wrong frequently. The list could go on.
I have never written a bad review before, but the mismanagement of the resort during our stay was so egregious it warranted taking the time to warn others to prepare for a less than ideal stay...
We received better service at the airport club lounge!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unique Vacations, Inc.
- 204.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Unique Vacations Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.