Access your Sandals Select Rewards account on the go with the new Sandals & Beaches app. Features of the app include...
- The ability to view current membership levels, number of nights to get to the next level, Sandals Select member ID & total point balance
- Stay up to date with the latest Sandals Select news, exclusive events and special offers made only available to members
- Track your points earned and redeemed on past and future stays
- View total amount of Sandals Select points pending on your account
- Vacation details will be right at your fingertips allowing guests to view vacation details such as booking number, resort name, travel dates for both future and past trips to Sandals and Beaches Resorts
- Check out your room category before even stepping foot in it. The Sandals & Beaches app will display images of Sandals/Beaches Resorts and the room category booked for the upcoming trip
- Make all your friends jealous, the Sandals & Beaches app allows you to share your vacation information through social media channels
- Enhance your resort experience by being able to fill out your Butler preferences to help personalize your service when booking a butler-level suite
- After you travel we want to hear from you, guests will have the ability to provide valuable feedback by submitting a survey post travel
We are continuously updating the Sandals & Beaches app. This version includes bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best vacation so far!!
My husband and I are at the sandals resort in Grenada, we arrived last Sunday, April 1st and sadly departing this beautiful paradise tomorrow. While here we did the half day Grenada sampler and the two person dune buggy ride to the falls both were amazing we ESPECIALLY enjoyed the dune buggy ride. We also enjoyed a chocolate buffet with amazing chocolate martinis and had a beach party with a huge array of crab, crawfish, mahi mahi, jerk chicken just to name a few items, all of the food was exceptional. We stayed in one of the Italian skyline butler suites with infinity pool we highly recommend these suites We LOVED our butlers Hussan, Kelvin and Renal, they are top notch butlers whom we will request when we return. We loved our stay here EVERYBODY throughout the resort were very pleasant and would go above and beyond with anything we asked for. My husband and I are already looking forward to returning.
We stayed in Room 6009 near our friends who were in 6010. My husband and I have had excellent service from our Butlers, Jermaine and Alreian. They have been professional, courteous and charming as they have gone above and beyond to make our experience in the over the water bungalows at Sandals South Coast in Jamaica something we will remember forever. We travel all over the world and this experience ranks very high with us, mostly because of the level of service we have received.
We also have the highest compliments for Shenesia, who added to a great dining experience st Schooners Restaurant. We talked with her at length about Jamaica, and she is truly an ambassador for your resort in this beautiful country.
Margo and V. Lee Anderson
The service at this resort is not nearly as good as it was in St Lucia. The staff always seem to have a sharp tone and are not very friendly.
In addition, it’s our third day here and only about a 1/3 of the items on every single menu are (and have been) available due to the resort not serving any seafood.
Finally, it’s our third day and the resort has yet to allow anyone to go to the offshore island. It was the beaches on this island that ultimately led us to pick this resort to vacation at. The beach at the main resort is small so it’s extremely crowded since people are not able to spread across both of the beaches.
Clearly, there is something going on here at this resort - and it’s not at all what I paid for.
I will be talking to my travel agent back home to warn her of this so she knows not to send people to this resort, much less any sandals resort. It seems that it has gone down hill since the last time we vacationed at one. “Luxurious” would not be the word to describe this place.
With only 1/2 of the resort available and only 1/3 of the menus for every single restaurant available, plus the unpleasant and almost rude staff, how would you rate the experience? It must be nice to charge full price and then only deliver a portion of the actual experience. The frustrating part is that we almost never get a chance to get away for a vacation with our hectic work schedules, so the fact that we did and this is the experience, it’s quite unfortunate.
- Unique Vacations, Inc.
- 171.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Unique Vacations Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.