Santorini is a highly accessible pure strategy game where you build your way to victory!
How to play:
1) MOVE one of your Workers. You can move up a maximum of one level.
2) BUILD a block with your moved Worker. Build domes on the third level.
3) WIN if your Worker reaches the third level!
• Game altering variable player powers completely change how you play, bringing massive replayability.
• Beautifully rendered 3D play area
• Adventure through the land of Santorini in the single player Odyssey mode
• Play with a friend in pass-and-play or online game modes
• Already own the boardgame? Use the "Helper" to select gods to play in the physical board game, and log your matches
• Dare to challenge the insanely skilled "Godlike" AI level
• Watch tutorials on all the god powers!
• Fully orchestrated sound track
Santorini includes 34 characters selected from the original board game, the Golden Fleece expansion and the Underworld promotional characters, with the option to purchase up to 25 more (either in packs of 5 for $1.99 USD, or all together in the Pantheon pack for a discounted price of $7.99 USD).
Fixed tutorial videos not playing
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a near-flawless implementation of the fantastic board game on which it is based. It is beautiful and elegant. I have played the app off and on for years, and I still find new things to learn. Santorini is a much deeper and more nuanced game than many given it credit for.
Minus 1/2 star because I have occasional crashes, which are frustrating.
Minus 1/2 star because there is no random player order. I hate resetting a match just to change start order. Please add a random first player option!
Stunning implementation of a great game
Santorini is a wonderfully simple and and tactical abstract strategy game and this implementation is fantastic! There art is breathtaking and the user interface is highly usable on smaller devices like phones. There were some issues losing the video tutorials from within the app last I checked, but you can find them online. My only request would be that they do PC port. I’ve been burned one too many times by iOS changing things and games become unplayable because developers aren’t generating enough new income on older titles to justify the update. Please release it for PC!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We’re happy you like it. Video tutorial fix is on the way.
Love it, wish for just a little more help
As resident board game geek in my house, it is useful learning as well as humbling to be able to play against the AI after playing the physical board game with my family.
I do wish the helper portion of the game had a map section that would track your piece movement play whenever you are using a god who would otherwise be using the shield/hidden map options (e.g. Hecate). I know you can play a parallel 2 human game on your phone to track things in the board game but I would prefer not to have to pay to unlock gods again on my phone when I’ve bought the physical game already.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1688826 Alberta Inc
- 489.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Roxley Games. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Tabletop game manufactured and distributed under license by Spin Master Ltd. SANTORINI® is a registered trademark of Roxley Games.
- In-App Purchases
- Pantheon Pack $7.99
- Olympus Pack $1.99
- Symphony Pack $0.99
- Superstar Pack $1.99
- Pantheon Pack $5.99
- Superstar Pack $0.99
- Olympus Pack $0.99
- Mythic Pack $0.99
- Seamonster Pack $0.99
- Pantheon Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.