On the go with SBB Mobile – it’s easier and more efficient.
With over three million users, SBB Mobile is the most popular public transport app in Switzerland. The app offers you simple and personalised timetable enquiries. You can buy tickets and Day Passes for national long-distance services or for any regional fare network in Switzerland with just two clicks. Your travelcards (GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, seven25, regional travelcards etc.) can also be loaded really easily onto your SwissPass and then shown to the ticket inspector in digital format for added convenience.
What’s more, SBB Mobile keeps you updated throughout your journey with real-time information about delays and transfer times. The app also brings you exclusive ticket offers such as the Saver Day Pass and supersaver tickets.
Your benefits with SBB Mobile:
Touch timetable – the most personal type of timetable enquiry.
• Simply swipe to connect your departure and arrival points on the touch timetable for the timetable enquiry you need.
• You can store the destinations you use most often or even postal addresses in a tile with personal images to create your very own touch timetable.
Buy tickets more easily and efficiently.
• Buy your ticket for anywhere in Switzerland in just two clicks.
• Enjoy travel at particularly low prices with supersaver tickets and Saver Day Passes.
• Your travelcards on your SwissPass have been applied.
• Save your friends, partner or entire family as accompanying passengers in the app itself for when you buy tickets.
• Pay for your tickets by: monthly invoice, TWINT, Apple Pay, PostFinance Card, Reka-Card or Credit card.
EasyRide – SBB automatic ticketing.
• Check in, hop on and set off.
• EasyRide will charge you for the correct ticket based on the route you have travelled.
Your digital travel companion that also helps with transfers.
• When you buy a ticket, the relevant journey will be saved on the homepage.
• Even if you aren’t buying a ticket, you can save a journey manually to get notifications.
• During your journey, you will be updated with information about delays and transfer times.
SwissPass Mobile: display your public transport travelcards digitally.
• Then simply show any of your public transport travelcards (GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, seven25 and regional travelcards) on your SwissPass.
• When it comes to ticket inspection, just open SBB Mobile and show the SwissPass Mobile screen to the ticket inspector.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
· Optimisations for iOS 14.
· EasyRide optimisations and bug fixes.
· General bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Convenient but buggy
Very convenient for buying your tickets on your phone, The EasyRide function mostly works, but be careful. Make sure the ride is marked as started after swiping, before minimizing the app. Otherwise it doesn’t go through! (This does not happen when you stop the ride, it can detect your location in the background). Already got fined once for the buggy app behavior; I swiped right to start the ride but it did not go through as expected.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased that you use SBB Mobile and EasyRide. The automatic ticketing must be activated correctly before departure. You will see this as soon as it has generated a QR Code ticket. Do not close the app during the check-in process. We recommend that you check in at the station. For underground stations, please check in on the first floor. We work together with all partners to provide a stable service. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards.
Difficult to show ticket to ignorant ticket workers in low reception
Convenient for purchasing tickets and good UI/UX but bad for when your ticket gets checked in the middle of a tunnel ride with no reception. Apparently the ticket-checking workers have not been informed about the obvious lack of reception in a dark tunnel affecting the ability to load my ticket on this app! Patience from the ticket workers would be nice. (I got a rude lecture and loud sigh from the ticket worker who was annoyed and didn't understand why she needed to wait a few seconds for my ticket to load in the tunnel between Visp and Bern.) Also, while for security purposes having to sign-in every time I use the app is understandable, it's frustrating in situations above. They should have a feature that keeps you signed in unless a person deliberately logs out.
The best transportation app I have used
This official Swiss public transportation application has everything one wants and more, but in a very simple and easy to figure out user interface. First of all, you may create an account and enter your credit card info so that you don’t have to worry about buying tickets.
You can search for departure and arrival destinations by date and time and get a ton of options for train connections with timetables and platform numbers so that you will not have to worry about anything. You can also drag and drop your favorite destinations and buy tickets in advance or while you are onboard the train.
The greatest feature though is called Easy ride. You don’t have to buy a ticket. You just swipe to hop on and swipe when you hop off. Once you have reached your final destination, regardless of the number of trains or buses you have changed, the app calculates the lowest fair and charges your credit card directly. You can view past trips, repeat routes, set a home location and get the best options to get there, etc.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thank you very much for your detailed and positive feedback. It is nice that you share your experiences here. We are naturally delighted that you like SBB Mobile and EasyRide so much and that you enjoy using them. We wish you a pleasant journey. Ride on! Kind regards.
- 129.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 SBB Personenverkehr
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.