Business Card Scanner App | Scan Business Cards| Scan Conference Badges - Capture More Leads at Events, Conferences and Tradeshows
Scan cards in seconds or submit tricky cards for 100% accurate human transcription!
* Latest update to ScanBizCards Pro *
We've upgraded Email Signature Capture for Gmail and Outlook
Connect your email account for signature capture and find new contacts and contact updates automatically. Save newly found contacts from email signatures in your incoming mail on your address book or export to Salesforce and other CRMs.
* Unlimited card exports to Salesforce CRM - keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card export to Salesforce (You can now export unlimited cards, earlier restricted to 7 cards per month)
* Export contacts directly to Hubspot, Outlook & Freshsales (unlimited exports allowed)
* Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card export to Salesforce (You can export 7 cards per month)
* Export to SugarCRM and others.
* Export via CSV
* Evernote integration--upload card images to Evernote
* Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
* Create new contacts or merge scans with existing records
* Create new contacts with email signatures
* Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction--it detects text automatically
* Human transcription available for hard-to-read cards (2 free credits included. You can purchase Human Transcription credits directly on our website: https://www.scanbizcards.com/pricing/
**Exciting new update for our U.S. users** -- Connect your email account for signature capture and save or update contacts on your address book directly from email signatures. Once you connect your email for signature capture, you get unlimited exports of scanned cards to your Salesforce CRM!
* Assign contact to group/add new groups
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image and VCard)
* Send instant email and your VCard to new contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D view
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise (available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card collection” [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of features - straightforward and user-friendly"
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize your collection of business cards"[TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) - but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner.
For more information please visit https://support.scanbizcards.com/ or email us at email@example.com
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps business cards accessible!
I love this app because it scans the card and does a good job of translating most of the time. Not only do I not need to spend time organizing my business cards and trying to remember why I kept them, but it also allows me to bring them with me wherever I go. I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to tell a friend or colleague about a contact, but had to get back to them, because my card case was at home. Also, it allows you to add notes, so you can remember why you felt the importance of keeping a particular card and this has become a useful tool for personal contacts just as it is for business contacts. Went to an important dinner recently and they were three different people whose names I could not remember. I knew which company they work for and so I pulled out my handy-dandy phone and got their names in a minute.
Customer service fail
Like you, I got tired of keeping cards and selecting which ones to put in my phone and which ones to add to the 1990’s Rolodex that I still use. I did some research and selected this app to buy. My mistake. It wouldn’t synch with my work Exchange account and I kept getting an error message. I sent an email and they asked for the email address associated with the account. Huh? It’s the one I emailed you from but whatever. I responded immediately and didn’t hear anything back. I sent another email and ..... nothing. Save your money. Pick another app.
Update. I’m an idiot. I was incorrectly trying to pair it with a non-existent account. They called and walked me through the process. Well done.
Developer Response ,
Hi, apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. we have already responded to your concern via email. we work on first come and first served basis support stream. Once again sincerely apologize for the delay.
Great app for retirees
I really like this app. As a retired business man I would of really used it back in the day. We travel frequently and pick up cards from businesses and people we meet. I like the ability to make folders that allow me to quickly find a card related to where/why I have it. Keeping these folders separate from my contacts is exactly what I need.
I recommend this app to everyone. The scanning is great and very effective.
I started with the Free Edition and became familiar with the uses and quickly decided to upgrade to Pro Edition.
I needed a little help to transfer cards from free to Pro Edition. I contacted Customer Service and received immediate response and follow up. Great App Company.
- ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- 208.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.