SchoolDude’s CrisisManager allows public school districts, private and independent schools, colleges and universities, to publish their safety, emergency, disaster, crisis and preparedness procedures into an easy-to-use, 100% mobile platform. Increase the readiness, awareness, knowledge, communication, safety and response times for your staff, faculty and students – and put the power to quickly and safely respond to any event in the palm of their hand. Whether you have one or several emergency and safety plans to meet the needs of various buildings, locations, campuses or groups, CrisisManager is the solution for you. The CrisisManager app provides your faculty, staff, and students with your actionable emergency and safety guidelines – and event-specific contacts – minimizing the confusion of what to do and who to call for specific emergency events. Your organization’s plan is stored locally on each user’s smartphone or tablet computer, ensuring that they are always prepared to take action during a crisis – regardless of telephone or internet connectivity. Plans don’t have to be limited to standard emergency scenarios and specific uses – any situation where readiness, preparedness or awareness is critical can have a plan. You can add safety plans for Study Abroad, seasonal plans for Sporting events or Graduation, plans for the community and groups who rent your facilities, or a plan to address challenges like parking. It’s all customizable to meet your unique needs. Taking it one step further, CrisisManager is now equipped with Incident Reporting - allowing your staff, faculty, safety personnel and/or students to be an extra set of eyes during a crisis. Keep your students and faculty informed and prepared for the unexpected with SchoolDude’s CrisisManager app.
-Publish safety, emergency, disaster, crisis and preparedness procedures into an easy-to-use, 100% mobile platform.
-Increase the readiness, awareness, knowledge, communication, safety and response times for your staff, faculty and students.
-Quickly and safely respond to any event with information in the palm of your hand.
-Actionable emergency and safety guidelines – and event-specific contacts
- Event icons guide users to specific guidance and instructions
- Event specific contacts eliminates the ‘Who to call’ confusion during a crisis
- Prepares your users for what to do in case of an emergency
- Plans can be published for public or private groups
- Push Notification allows you to send a message to your crisis plan users
- Incident reporting allows you to send a report from the app during a crisis or event
- One-click launch of phone numbers or websites
- Push notification
- Images and diagrams
- Incident Reporting
- Secure protection for limited access
- Unlimited downloads and unlimited users
- Icon-driven for easy guidance during a crisis
CrisisManager is free of charge to users to download and view crisis plans.
• Resolved login, navigation, and display issues introduced by iOS 14.5
• Resolved an issue where conference lines linked to actionable banners were not properly dialing for some users
• Updated Push Notifications Received to include notifications sent to Groups
• Implemented additional bug fixes and security enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Preach Captain Jammo
Great Organization App
If you’re using this as an employee of a company or organization, the app is logical and comes pre-programmed with plans.
Lot of it
The dean took my phone i can not manage my crisis >:(
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SchoolDude.com, Inc.
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 RockDove Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.