Learn whenever and wherever work happens with Schoox workplace learning.
The Schoox mobile app gives you the flexibility to learn whenever and wherever works best for you. With Schoox, you can complete your required training, earn certificates, and discover new learning opportunities. More than just a mobile app for learning, Schoox lets you track your professional development with career paths, goal tracking, and skill building. Schoox also keeps you connected with notifications about course assignments, due dates, announcements, and social features for communicating with your team.
Here's what learners can achieve with the Schoox mobile app:
- Have access to all available courses and training resources
- Take exams, complete training, and earn certificates
- Track professional goals alongside learning
- Get notifications about assignments, due dates, and announcements
- Move between the web app and the mobile app without interruption
- Access learning even when you’re offline
L&D administrators have access to a broad range of functionality from the mobile app:
- Assign training, perform assessments, and track compliance
- Manage on-the-job training and observational checklists
- Communicate with trainees and share company news at scale
- Track in-person event attendance using QR code scanning
- Manage team goals, view dashboards, and recognize team members
The Schoox mobile app is intended for customers of the Schoox workplace learning platform. To access the mobile app, learners and administrators must have credentials for an authorized Schoox academy. Users who need assistance logging into the Schoox mobile app or online academy should contact their company’s system administrator.
Bug fixes & improvements
We always recommend updating to the latest available version to ensure you have the best experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Have to repeat lessons
It would be a lot better if using by the mobile app you didn’t have to watch videos two sometimes three times just to get it to register. The learning path I am on you have to do everything in order. So when you watch a video and it doesn’t say you did, you have to do it again and again till it finally shows that you watched it. I fill like so much time has been wasted replaying videos. Good example. Just had to play one video 4 times before it registered. A 3:08 minute video turned into a 12:32 minute video. I’ve already put in over 9 hrs into my program. Guess how much is just replaying ahhh
I did about 30 minutes of training and got over 100 separate notifications on my phone. Pretty crappy experience, won’t be using unless required for work.
Incredibly easy to use, currently use for Alamo Drafthouse Cinema. Watch and learn and if you already know it you can click it and let it play without watching it to give you credit but that won’t help you pass the quizzes at the end!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Schoox, Inc.
- 87 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Schoox, Inc.