The Schwan’s™ Food Delivery App makes it easy to shop Schwan’s high-quality foods – all conveniently delivered to your door. With Schwan’s, you’ll have everything you need to make a quality meal in minutes.
• Shop over 300 high-quality foods conveniently delivered to your door.
• Easily manage orders and deliveries from your phone or tablet – whenever, wherever.
• Convenient delivery reminder notices.
• Save money with exclusive online-only deals and coupons.
• Earn Schwan’s Rewards™ points and save money at checkout.
• Browse hundreds of easy mealtime recipes that go from freezer to table in minutes.
Schwan’s™ Food Delivery provides high-quality mealtime solutions through our home delivery service. We offer a wide selection of premium meats, seafood, snacks and desserts that are perfect for weekday meals or special occasions. From freezer to oven to table in 30 minutes or less, with Schwan’s spend more time enjoying meals with your family and less time preparing them. Discover all Schwan’s has to offer at Schwans.com or through the app.
We regularly update our app to make it better for you. Download the latest version which includes a few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Schwan’s food is fantastic. The ap not so much
Let me say this first. I enjoy Schwan’s food The delivery guys are above and beyond fantastic The ap is what is getting the low rate
The ap needs some serious work.
1. It does not remember your login information, a fingerprint is would be great
2. The ap will not let me change my delivery date. It gives you the option but it doesn’t register. My delivery guy showed up on a week that I was on vacation because the change that I put in never actually changed
3. I have loved most of Schwan’s food but there are a few that I didn’t care for. It would be great to be able to rate the items or put personal notes on items so that I can remember not to order the ones I didn’t like.
4. It would be nice to be able to send an email to our delivery person. The only way to get ahold of Schwan’s is to call or live chat which is normally closed. To be able to send an email would be very helpful. There are meant times that I am looking at my account when it is not office hours
Again. I am enjoying Schwan’s food and customer service. The ap is getting low reviews
Their food is actually pretty good. I have been a customer for years. I am so sick and tired of their delivery service that I have had about enough. I have been given three different delivery times in the last two weeks and no one has showed up for any of them. This isn’t the first time either. Last month was the same thing. Reschedule after rescheduling. No one ever shows until maybe two weeks later when you are already scheduled for. About six months ago we missed delivery for two months. But when you call the answering service never has an answer as to why. You find out next time a driver shows up. I used to order a decent amount. But stopped when service got so terrible. If I felt someone cared, it might be different. You can never receive a straight answer though or god forbid some kind of complimentary compensation
It’s fine, but a a simple thing would make it a lot better...
The app is and work pretty well over all, but things that would make it better is either have it remember the log in, at least an option for it or, fingerprint log-in. For something like a quick update to an order I have to put in my log in info again. Which over all isn’t a big deal, but it is just extra steps to something I feel it doesn’t need to me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.