ScoreBreak provides Instant Game Film Breakdown for competitive sports organizations. ScoreBreak is available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices.
ScoreBreak Version 4 brings a generational update to ScoreBreak, with new features and functionalities like:
⁃ Remote Film Sessions: Connect with your team at any time, from anywhere, via the most advanced film-sharing technology available today. Equipped with digital laser pointers and drawing tools (+ digital whiteboard - see below), Remote Film Sessions deliver a smooth-streaming audio & video experience to you and your film session participants - taking the film room with you anywhere you go.
⁃ Updated Interface - An entirely new user interface brings you closer to your film, with new abilities like accessing clip details, playlists, and your messages while reviewing your game.
⁃ Multiple Tags on Clips - Adding additional data to your clips is a breeze, easily uncover, tag and study self and opponent tendencies.
⁃ Whiteboard - Call up a digital whiteboard on the field, in the office, while connected to a projector, or during a Remote Film Session.
⁃ Stat Alignment Verification - A new process that enables you to fine tune your stats to your video.
⁃ New App Icon - We are proud of our new look, and hope you enjoy the new, lighter ScoreBreak app icon and brand!
Visit ScoreBreak for more information at www.scorebreak.io
- Manual breakdown & game review optimizations (increased reaction times, quicker to load)
- Sharing clip via chat now includes used camera angle
- Added adjust clip to playhead (this works really well, move your playhead to a location, then tap the clip, then select the option to adjust the clip start/end to the playhead)
- Main camera angle is now used to populate thumbnail picker
- Fixed crash when using keyboard arrows during live streaming playback
- Fixed issue with idle timer not being released after upload
- Title cards adjustments
- Clipping is now updating Clips.itemsCount immediately
- When Airborne stream is live you can't change camera angle now
- Fixed issue with live stream being played over Airborne stream
- Fixed opening public playlist with same stat from different camera angles
- Fixed issue with team members rejected by api staying in sync queue
Ratings and Reviews
Utilizing this software since early stages for collegiate lacrosse team. Continuous growth, updates and developers LISTEN to feedback from users. Excited to see where it was when it started and even more excited about where it is now. Must have for programs looking for real time review and a user-friendly interface. ScoreBreak team is doing fantastic work!
The has some good bones and a decent foundation but needs a couple of improvements to make it stable.
For starters the last step of choosing a player for a stat can be omitted if there was a prompt. You can make this optional but it is an extra step.
There should be an undo button for stats there were a couple of occasions I was not able to delete the last play.
For some stats it auto switches to Offense or Defense but for others is does not. This was noticed on steals/turnovers and on made free throws.
When choosing a player sometimes it does not save so you have to complete the process a second time.
The exporting feature took longer than expected not sure if there is a way to speed that up.
Overall has the potential to be a great app just a few bugs to fix.
The ability to provide players/coaches a complete game film breakdown moments after a game has finished is what sets this application apart. In addition, users are able to stream a game from any Apple device and utilize the ScoreBreak software to make an impact on a game instantly.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ScoreBreak LLC
- 46 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 ScoreBreak INC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.