App for students, teachers and anyone who wants to learn code.
Play with in classroom or at home.
Scratch compatibility : Open and save .sb2 and .sb3 files.
Create educational activities with endless possibilities.
Mix touch events, keyboard events, camera events and bluetooth devices sensor events.
Fullscreen offline app with multiple features :
- virtual keyboard to manage key events
- Bluetooth connection to devices like microbit cards
- Body detection, Handpose and Facemesh with machine learning
- QRCode scanner
- Object recognition training with Machine learning
- Import Teachable Machine models to recognize objects and sounds
- Math tools for easier learning
- Front and back camera management in code
Code, learn, teach and play. Enjoy !
Adding wonderful extensions :
- Handpose and Facemesh which add much more management of body parts with machine learning. Work with Body detection extension.
- Machine learning extension which permits to train machine to recognize objects totally offline
- Teachable Machine extension which work with models trained on https://teachablemachine.withgoogle.com
- QRCode extension which permits to scan QRCode and save content in variables
Adding iPadOS 17 compatibility.
Fixing minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix this asp!
Make the libraries offline you said this app could be used offline why can’t I access them then?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ulrich PICAUD
- 96.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © PICAUD - 2021
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.