Let the display automatically adjust to the apps you're using.
Screen Expander is the best way to manage screen resolutions in order to get all the benefits Retina Display provides. Such as, more screen space or mode with cleanest font.
And Screen Expander does it all automatically! Just specify the display mode you want for a particular application, and Screen Expander will do the rest. When the specified application becomes active, your displays immediately switch to the selected mode.
- individual display modes for any application
- choose from all display modes by clicking the status bar icon
- switch between the primary and secondary display modes by right-clicking the icon
- lock the resolution for a specific application until it is closed
- supports up to 16 displays
- full support of Macs on Apple Silicone
Unleash the full potential of Retina Display!
* Screen Expander is recommended only for Retina Displays or HiDPI counterparts
- added a new bigger display mode
- fixed issues when mirroring the main screen
- fixed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vitalii Vashchenko
- 5.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Vitalii Vashchenko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.