Wirelessly connect your iPhone or iPad to a Panasonic TV with this revolutionary app. Easily enjoy series, news, sport, live streams & videos on your big TV. Try it now!
The best screen mirroring app for Panasonic TV!
Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Panasonic Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Panasonic TV.
Please enable DMR (Digital Media Renderer) in TV Settings: WIth your remote control, go to: Menu / Setup / Network / Application / DMR: ON
This works on any Panasonic Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. For the latest Panasonic TV models, please enable DMR (Digital Media Renderer) in TV Settings: WIth your remote control, go to: Menu / Setup / Network / Application / DMR: ON
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3).
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Panasonic TV.
2. Launch the Mirror for Panasonic TV app. It will start looking for your Panasonic TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Panasonic TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Panasonic TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps block Screen Mirroring. This means that application developers can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring. For instance, Netflix, Disney and AppleTV+ have decided to block this.
There is a simple test that you can do to see if the app that you want to mirror has blocked Screen Mirroring:
Open that particular app and slide up Control Center on your iPhone/iPad. Then, click on Screen Recording and start recording the screen to your Camera Roll. Watch the app that you want to mirror and at some point stop the screen recording. Then go to your Photos app and watch the video that was recorded. If the recorded video shows the app you want to mirror, it works fine. If the video is empty, then the app you want to mirror does not allow Screen Mirroring.
You can purchase the Mirror for Panasonic TV Pro Version through an in app purchase.
The Pro Version has the following features:
1. Adds audio to the screen mirroring
2. Provides for free lifetime updates of the app
3. Gives the option to choose higher screen resolutions, like 720p and 1080p
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
Please give us feedback by mailing to email@example.com
Please rate our app!
Here’s what’s new:
■ Increased app performance
■ Fixed minor bugs
We're continuously improving our app. Please send us a message (or log) when you're experiencing issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Xfinity Stream Blocked
The app has a clean layout and easy to use and streams most content. Unfortunately when it comes to streaming Xfinity Stream all you get an error message. It seems Xfinity Stream is prevented from streaming to your big screen TV. Since that was the whole purpose of purchasing the app I was rather disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reviewing us. Xfinity Stream app blocks screen mirroring. They do this, so that users don't copy the content of the app and distribute it illegally. Thus, it's unfortunately out of our control.
However, there is an alternative solution. If Xfinity Stream has a website from where you can play videos, then you can simply open the website and mirror videos from there. This would work on your TV. For better performance of audio on TV, please use 'Endless Browser' or 'UC Browser'. Both can be downloaded for free from the app store.
Connecting to my Panasonic Viera was quick and easy. But I haven’t found the promised opportunity to choose resolution. Everything appears to be very low resolution. I would like to see my photos in 1080p, but I’m sure I’m not. This is disappointing.
I may have spoken too soon above. I fiddled with my Panasonic TV’s settings and significantly improved the display provided by Screen Mirroring Panasonic TV. From time to time I may need to make readjustments when I switch between TV and mirroring, but it’s not that big of an issue.
The convenience of using this app versus the wired plugin from my iPhone to the TV’s HDMI port makes it all worthwhile. Thank you and I’m sorry for being so quick to judge.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your 3/5 star review! We're thrilled to hear you find our application good. Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to continuous improvement. If you have specific suggestions or concerns, feel free to share at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to earn your 5 stars!
OMG, no cables
I was searching what cable to buy to connect my iPhone/iPad to my old Panasonic 2012 TV. While I was searching I got lucky to find this app, but I wasn’t sure if it’s going to work with my old TV, I contacted the support from Facebook, there was a real person who very very patiently answered/helped me with all the questions I have with my old old TV.
And now it’s working!!!!!! No cables/adapter needed, yeah 2020!
I can have anything from my iPhone/iPad to the TV, and I can cut my crazy pricy cable off!
Very very highly recommended 👍👍👍👍👍
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AirBeamTV BV
- 175 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © AirBeamTV BV
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan: All Features $4.99
- Annual Plan: All Features $14.99
- Pay Just Once & All Features $33.99
- Panasonic TV Yearly Pro $14.99
- Special Promo Annual Plan $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.