Screen Mirroring for Smart TV• 4+
Mirror Cast & Share View
- Offers In-App Purchases
Mirror your screen, broadcast or cast any photo, video or presentation from your iPhone / iPad screen to all your devices at once.
You can share your screen with any Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Mac, PC, Laptop, Game Console and so on.
Just open a web browser on your device, enter the URL, and get zero delay and high image quality!
- Cast your iPhone or iPad to multiple devices at once!
- Supports Smart TVs, Smartphones, Tablets, Macs, PCs, Laptops, Game Consoles.
- Automatically switch between portrait and landscape mode.
- Share URL via AirDrop.
- No additional hardware or software needed.
- Share videos and photos from your camera roll.
Note: Make sure your iPhone / iPad and Smart TV, smartphone, tablet, Mac, PC or other device are connected to the same network. If you flip your screen across multiple devices at the same time, the performance of streaming to your devices may decrease.
The app provides a premium subscription. The subscription plan renews automatically, but you can cancel it at any time.
Get Screen Mirroring Premium and enjoy:
- Screen Mirror of your phone to your Smart TV.
- Unlimited broadcast usage time on TV.
- No tedious advertising and easy app to use.
* Screen Mirroring Premium - the duration of the plan is one week (which comes with a 3-day free trial) and the price is 4.99 USD per week.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
We regularly update our app to make it even better for you to easily cast your iPhone / iPad screen to any other screen. Update to the latest version to get all the new features and improvements. This version includes:
- Fixed connection with Samsung, LG, Hisense.
- Added the ability to share video in webcast. Now you can share the video without seeing ads on third party websites.
- Bug fixes.
- Interface fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The worst think ever.
I thought it was hacking me. That was not screen mirroring. I was trying to do it on my Firestick but that would not happen. If I could give it 0 stars I would.
It’s stuck at the free trial screen and I can’t exit out of it. Why can’t I? Help please!!
Every time I try to do something nothing works not recommended:(
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denis Scorobogaci
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Crafty Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Screen Mirroring Premium $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.