ScreenBrush Remote as a laser pointer for presentations to concentrate attention on significant points.
Use your iPhone to connect to ScreenBrush on your Mac.
Use ScreenBrush Remote as a "clicker" for Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to change slides.
• Remote Drawing
• Change slides of presentations
• As a laser pointer
• Clear Screen with drawing by swiping left
• Flashlight Tool by swiping right
• Color hue change
• Tool change
• Repeat last drawing
• Remote typing for Text Tool
• Undo and redo
• iPhone with iOS 10 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to ScreenBrush on your Mac
• Stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great little app for annotating slides during the presentation on keynote while on my MacBook Air. Only app I could find that does this. Premium features don’t break the bank either on the Mac store. A+++
This app seems really useful for me in school but I can’t get my phone and my MacBook to connect through the apps! Please help
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.