Draw over the entire screen.
Quick and useful way to demonstrate something on the screen by drawing. It helps to concentrate attention on significant points.
- Use ScreenBrush like a laser pointer.
- Use ScreenBrush Remote as a "clicker" for Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to change slides.
- Using Touch & Pen Pressure option in preferences Brush Tool will use size depending on pressure when your device support variable pressure.
- You can take a quick tour to explore the app more effectively and quickly.
- Flashlight tool to highlight limited area of the screen. Use Shift to toggle that tool.
- Hand and Scissors tools to move and delete drawings selectively. Use Cmd key for Hand and Ctrl key for Scissors to switching quickly.
- Move figures during draw process on the fly by holding Command key.
- Snapshots. Create a snapshot of drawings that currently exists on the screen using Cmd-S shortcut.
Later you can apply that snapshot to canvas by double clicking on it.
Snapshot might be exported in a graphic formats such as PSD or PNG.
- Ghost Mode to temporary disable drawing and keep ScreenBrush on top of the screen.
• Drawing over windows
• Change slides of presentations
• Paint over a fullscreen app
• Simple and useful toolbar
• Click through the app by holding Fn key
• Clear Screen with drawing with Delete key
• Repeat last drawing
• Color Wheel to adjust color
• Shortcuts assignable
• Statusbar app
• Quick Tour
• Multiple screens support
• Support for the Touch Bar
• Retina display support
• ScreenBrush Remote for iOS
• Freeze Drawing
• Undo and Redo
• Introducing Ghost Mode
That mode allows you to temporary disable drawing and keep ScreenBrush on top of the screen.
• Status Bar Indication
ScreenBrush will use appropriate icon in Status Bar for its activity modes.
• Remove multiple drawings with Scissors Tool by selecting a part of the screen
• Duplicate drawings by holding Alt key and dragging selected object.
• Copy all drawings to Clipboard by pressing Cmd-C shortcut.
• New options in Preferences
- Default font for Text tool.
- Alternate tool switching mode that can change tool between two recent tool types.
- Flashlight radius adjustment.
- Ability to disable Tool Tips.
- Arrow head size relative its length.
- Green Activity Indicator in Status Bar instead of monochromatic.
• Change a color hue by a shortcut Alt with one of 10 number keys
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly What I Needed
I run web meetings and just need a simple and unabtrusive way to highlight and draw things during the meeting. I've tried several others but this is by far the best.
I can easily invoke and dismiss it with a simple keyboard shortcut and no distracting toolbar appears. I can then draw with click and hold and when I finish explaining I let go and it gently fades out. I can continue focusing on what I'm saying without getting flustered trying to remember how to clear the screen.
The detailed control of keyboard shortcuts is a game changer for me. Even things like toggling between my two most-used tools is just hitting tab. I can do everything I need and only have to remember two keyboard shortcuts.
Support, Touch Bar and Pressure sensitivity WOW
Suoer fast support. Product is fantastic for what I need. Used OmniDazzel before, but this is better imho. Being able to use the pressure sensitive feature with my wacom stylus is a game changer. The touch bar functionality for this software on the new MacBook Pro is AMAZING :)
Go buy the PRO version if you need the sketches to remain on the screen, and hide and return it with control-tab. Great stuff! 5 stars.
Thank you so much for making such an awesome product, will make my life so easy. I plan to use this product to help explain various videos etc. Thank you so much!! Purchased!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.