SDFX transforms your photos into works of beautiful art. We've developed the most versatile artistic filters to date! Our filter selection cover a wide range of styles, including vectorized cartoon-like processing, realistic AI painting styles, and classic smoothing and half-toning, to name a few.
We use AI to let the filters work at different detail levels, so that for example faces are painted with more detail than unimportant backgrounds.
In the app, many effects can be used for free. With a subscription, you can unlock all filters and settings, including HD, AI smart brush, and tons of other options like SVG export and batch processing. Subscription also removes watermark and hides ads, and unlocks both iOS and Mac versions.
SDFX works 100% locally on your iOS and Mac device, so your photos & data never exits your device at all.
Some of our filters:
* Vector filter: based on "A Scanner Darkly", it provides accurate, comic-style vectorized output.
* Ink: emulates Miller's ink drawings, it gives vectorized black & white sharp astonishing results.
* Silk: a fast, silky smooth filter that turns your photos into dreamy, artistic masterpieces.
* Pencil: transforms your photos into hand-made graphite pencil drawings. We use hand-made textures to give an ultra realistic effect to your photos.
* Crosshatch: make an awesome vectorized crosshatch styled artwork.
* Cartoon: Inspired on Roy Lichtenstein and Andy Warhol, gives a cool artsy effect to your pics.
* Tricolor: An awesome vectorized effect using three main colors (customizable!).
* Palette: beautiful coloring :D. Fully customizable colors.
* Poly: Polygonal figures make up your photos. Cool!
* ColorHatch: Fully customizable hatches for your photos.
* Scribble: Scribbles into your photos, cool effect!
* Stippling: A cool stippling method based on Voronoi's diagrams.
* Carved: Simulate a real awesome stone carving.
* Sketch: A beautiful ink sketch drawing :).
* Watercolor: simulate watercolor painting, with custom papers
* Crayon: Draw your pictures using crayon-like strokes. Custom papers!
More bugfixes (yes!)
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible. Have to pay to try, crashes constantly
Turns out you have to pay to unlock anything, and that is if you can keep the app window open long enough. Crashed on me (multiple times) before I could even read the subscription details. I recommend not bothering.
Developer Response ,
hello 0000bean. You don´t have to pay to use any of the 19 free effects, foerver. Maybe you missed you can select the effects at the top-left selector? And yes, if you want to tweak the filters you do have to pay (we do need to pay bills, after all, I hope you can understand that). Sorry for the crashes, SDFX is a work in progress and we´re aware some Macs crash with out app, unfortunately its not easy to fix as it works fine for us, but eventually we will fix the issue am sure. Anyway, thanks for bothering trying the app, and have fun!
Congtats to the makers of this software as these filters for vector, cartoon, sketch, scribble, watercolor and others have amazing results. Because I filter both 3D and photos with Corel, DAP and Filter Forge with great joy, for styles I listed above, this software gives amazing results.
Great start. Much work needed
Some nice vector styles. But really disappointed it specifies vector but does not export in .SVC. I use the developers style transfer website all the time.￼￼ I would like to encourage them to PLEASE add a one time unlock price for all the features.￼￼ i'm an artist, not a graphic designer and I don't do this for a living. So I need to budget. I would rather pay a high price, then to have to always worry about subscriptions. Kindly consider.
+A useful feature would be to allow the person to go back in and reuse the same picture. Once I save the picture once, it doesn't let me back in.￼￼
+Also, when it pulls up your photos, please add albums to choose from. It's too difficult to scroll back through thousands of pictures.
+After creating your art, if you go back in to the main thread and try to receive your art, the app crashes.
+ please list your styles maybe by pulling them from the side. It's too arduous do you have to scroll to get to the ones at the end.
I'm a product designer familiar with the technology are using and available for hire! I would love to help! "BillFromBuffalo"
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ricardo Corin
- 38.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Moonlighting
- In-App Purchases
- Access All Features $3.99
- Access All Features, Year $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.