Sea Weather Professional provides nautical Information for the Atlantic, Pacific, North Sea, Baltic Sea and the Mediterranean Sea for professional planning and navigation. Open data from European & US weather services is enhanced for your mobile device.
Get weather reports, forecasts, maps, and NAVTEX radio messages from many nautical areas. Your One-stop-solution available for all devices (iPhone, iPad & iPod).
– Marine weather reports and maps for Atlantic, Pacific, North Sea, Baltic Sea and Mediterranean Sea
– e.g. Coastal Weather Report, Shipping Forecast, Station reports, Wind Forecast, 3 Day Sea Weather Preview
– Wind & wave information for all three nautical areas
– NAVTEX radio messages
– Distress Assistant for calling MAYDAY / help & sending S O S
– Navigation Head Up Display
– OpenSeaMap the free nautical sea chart
– Checklists, Windcalculator, Nautical Signal Flags, Morsecodes, Clouds
– Sharing of reports and maps
– Offline Datastorage: Store reports, maps and other resources to access when offline
– Turbo Download: One-tap-update of all weather data (reports, maps, NAVTEX radio messages)
– Night vision: Red-Light-Vision ensures that your eyes keep night vision
– Anchor alarm: Monitor and log safety of your yacht position in background
– Waterlevels: Get access to the latest levels of inshore waterways
– European Reports: Get access to all kind of available marine weather info in Europe
– USA Reports: Reports & maps for United States Atlantic, Pacific & Alaska regions
– Todolist: Keep track of what needs to be done on board & proritize with colorful tags
– Telescope: Use the built in camera to magnify things far away
– Timezones: World Timezones for a lot of major cities
– Morse telegraph: Morse any message via audio or LED flashlight
– Compass: Easy to use compass whenever needed
– Barometer: Measure air pressure & keep history of measurements
– Distress-Voice-Assistant: In case of distress let the app speak for you
– Weatherinformation for cities worldwide
– Unlimited use of Seaweather Professional Nautical Network
– Frequent servicedata updates for the app
REPORTS & MAPS COVER FOLLOWING SEA AREAS:
Atlantic, Pacific, Alaska, East Frisian coast, estuary, Helgoland, North Frisian coast, the river Elbe between Hamburg and Cuxhaven, Flensburg to Fehmarn Fehmarn to the east of Rügen, east of Rügen, German Bight, Western Baltic Sea, Southern Baltic Sea, Southwest North Sea, fishing, Forties, Viking, Utsira, Skagerrak, Kattegat, the Belts and the Sound, Bodden East, South-eastern Baltic Sea, central Baltic Sea, Northern Baltic Sea, Gulf of Riga, Engl.Kanal-West-East Engl.Kanal, IJsselmeer, Canary Islands, Alborán / Gibraltar, Palos (between Spain and South West Algeria), Balearic Islands, west of Corsica / Sardinia, Gulf of Lions, Ligurian sea, Tyrrhenian sea, Adriatic Sea, Ionian Sea, Aegean Sea, Taurus, Biscay
– Use of anchoralarm product is only recommended under safe conditions (i.e. strong GPS signal)
– Continuous use of the Locationservices/GPS (e.g. using anchoralarm and navigational instruments) will drain the battery significantly faster than under normal conditions.
Product uses icons from http://icons8.com/ under Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for planning and updating during the sail.
See wetter pro
My German is very poor. I do like the integration of the maps with open sea map . I 'm motivated to study my German I'm also looking for nautical apps/maps of northwestern united states and Canada. Outstanding app!
- appdoctors UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 106 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © appdoctors UG
- In-App Purchases
- Nautical Club Membership $10.99
- Nautic Pro Package $11.99
- Navigation Instruments $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.